Free training

Elias Soto

http://freemicrosoft.homestead.com/index.html

check it out.

Free Microsoft® Training & Software

I'm a computer consultant for 16 years I get all my training for free and
you can to. It took be 16 years to find out this highly guarded secret but
you can get it in 1 minute and save Thousands of dollars. In this age of
Information you will learn basic Windows up to expert level courses for
free. As an added value you get Free Microsoft Software. Yes Microsoft
Office, Server, Backoffice full versions and these Titles cost $400.00 and
up.

This will make a great gift to anybody that make a living using computers or
anybody using computers. The Offer is good today tomorrow who knows what
Microsoft will do but I guarantee you that you will get Free Training and
Software valued at thousands of Dollars for free.

The Catch none you pay for the information on how to get it and believe me
MICROSOFT DOES NOT ADVERTISE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM EVERYTHING IS FREE. This is
open to Individual and Companies alike don't wait
Get your free software today!!

http://freemicrosoft.homestead.com

John H.

Elias
You wrote on Tue, 09 Sep 2003 16:14:21 GMT:

ES> check it out.

ES> Free Microsoft® Training & Software

ES> I'm a computer consultant for 16 years I get all my training for free
ES> and you can to. It took be 16 years to find out this highly guarded
ES> secret but you can get it in 1 minute and save Thousands of dollars. In
ES> this age of Information you will learn basic Windows up to expert level
ES> courses for free. As an added value you get Free Microsoft Software.
ES> Yes Microsoft Office, Server, Backoffice full versions and these Titles
ES> cost $400.00 and up.

ES> This will make a great gift to anybody that make a living using
ES> computers or anybody using computers. The Offer is good today tomorrow
ES> who knows what Microsoft will do but I guarantee you that you will get
ES> Free Training and Software valued at thousands of Dollars for free.

ES> The Catch none you pay for the information on how to get it and believe
ES> me MICROSOFT DOES NOT ADVERTISE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM EVERYTHING IS FREE.
ES> This is open to Individual and Companies alike don't wait
ES> Get your free software today!!

ES> http://freemicrosoft.homestead.com

You'd get a lot better response from people if you didn't charge $19.95 for
this information. By the way, what certifications have you gotten with this
information? That would help too.

John H.. E-mail: (e-mail address removed)