Free SP1 Tech Support

Peter

Thanks for posting that info Jason. A few friends of mine will be
especially grateful.

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada

in message news:%[email protected]...

Bill

Jason

Thought I'd read elsewhere this was not available for OEM Vista
installations.

The site you mention does not say this - do you know?

Bill

in message news:%[email protected]...

Daze N. Knights

It isn't available for OEM Vista installations that came with Service
Pack 1, of which there are none as yet.

TaurArian

Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (All Languages)
Unlimited installation and compatibility support is available at no charge until March 18,
2009.
https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?ln=en-us&x=8&y=7&prid=11274&gprid=500921
Free to *anyone* (even OEM). The site has been altered to reflect that.
--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

| Jason
|
| Thought I'd read elsewhere this was not available for OEM Vista
| installations.
|
| The site you mention does not say this - do you know?
|
| Bill
|

| "Jason" wrote in message | >
https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?ln=en-us&x=8&y=7&prid=11274&gprid=500921

| > Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums

Bill

Thanks for the advice guys - haven't any problems - but nice to know help
available if required.

weewillie

..that's all fine and dandy and such, but I keep getting a "unknown
application, try again in a few minutes" error.

..even M$'s own website is broken. ..wtf..?

I get the same response
And I input the data three times and got that message each time
So how good is microsoft? and why post that link if it doesn't work?