Bargain Free Mouse Mat

tek

Reaction score
I don't like the idea of having to sign up with some company in order to recieve a free item. In my eyes, its not free when you have to do that.

Reaction score
its in $'s

find me a uk based one in £'s then ill consider signing up

thanks

Reaction score
K3 you might want to change your avatar before admin sees it, swearingissn't allowed here... Just to let you know :)

Reaction score
Applying for this?

:eek:

You should read this carefully before applying. :rolleyes:

[When you register with this site you will be asked to provide certain information, such as your name and contact information. We use information that we collect in order to process your requests. We share information, both personally identifiable and aggregate data, with partner companies who help us in the processing of your requests. They are given limited access to our secure database.

This website receives advertising from the Value Click network. For more information on what data is collected from Internet consumers through Value Click advertisements, please see their privacy policy statement at http://www.valueclick.com]

There is a wonder they don’t ask for your security details/bank details/credit card details. :eek:

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
K3 you might want to change your avatar before admin sees it, swearingissn't allowed here... Just to let you know :)

Also if not addressed.... your signature should be changed as well, no leet versions allowed either

k_3

Reaction score
omdzz thats a bit harsh. Its not even that rude. Oh well .. wil change it

Ask a Question