Free Games

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
At Gamers Hell website

Latest additions are displayed at this link Here

To see all the games select each section alphabetically.

Some surprisingly quality games in there and many for Linux.

Mucks might be interested in this one:

Danger From The Deep A U Boat submarine simulator game.

Check out the screen shots: Screenshots

I've downloaded Trackmania Nations Forever; Driving Speed 2 and Hedgewars, which is basically Worms only with hedgehogs instead. haven't tried them yet though.

I've been visiting Gamers Hell for years, they're good for patches and demos, didn't realise they hosted lots of free games.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Have you tried Hedgewars yet? :) I think I'll download that myself :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've tried a few.

First, the good:

Trakmania Nations Forever is good. Great graphics, good fun and works well with my X-Box PC Pad.

Driving Speed 2 is good, works with X-Box Pad, decent graphics, is similar to TOCA Race Driver 2

Sam & Max Abe Lincoln Must Die is very good indeed. If you liked the first game or the one currently on sale, you'll love this. Good graphics, witty dialogue, point and click cartoon puzzle game.

And the not so good:

Extreme Moped Racing is pants. Impossible to play, even.

Mario Forever Forever 3.5 is good if you like Mario and 2D side scrolling games, but I couldn't figure out how to save the game. If anybody else can figure it, please let me know how.

Onslaught is a little too simplistic, you basically control a gun shooting cartoon soldiers and amphibian landing craft staging a beach invasion. And that, as far as I can tell, is it. I've seen better on line interactive games.

Danger From The Deep, the submarine Sim, is a bit rubbish imo, 1001 controls to learn and static screens with gauges and primitive maps. A little like Silent Hunter 2 but worse.

And finally, Hedgewars crashed constantly.

All of the above were tried in Windows XP Pro.

So there you go, would thoroughly recommend Trackmania and Sam & Max :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
lol TD. :D

Hey flops, you liking that xbox pad then, told ya they were good, well worth the cash imo. I had to set it so the gas and brake were on the triggers other than that all is good. :)

Add me to your buddy list ingame and we can go race some time. (same as forum name) Althogh i am away this weekend

Me and my clan mates been playing this most of tonight, if you can find it check out 'Smurf's' server. OMG, some mad mad tracks on that one. :cool:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've signed up to that TrackMania game - it's great! My username is IanCunningham on it :)

Ask a Question