Free Download Manager Site

Allan Higdon

Hey, what's up?
The home page for FDM, http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
is returning "The requested URL was not found on this server".
I don't remember this ever happening before.:(

--
"Truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it."
~ Flannery O'Connor

"The moral rot of political correctness runs deep today in both nationalparties."
~ Patrick J. Buchanan

John Jay Smith

its down probably.. dont worry they will fix it

Hey, what's up?
The home page for FDM, http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
is returning "The requested URL was not found on this server".
I don't remember this ever happening before.:(

--
"Truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it."
~ Flannery O'Connor

"The moral rot of political correctness runs deep today in both national
parties."
~ Patrick J. Buchanan

John Jay Smith

I dont think that they fell into this newbee trap that you say...

in any case if anyone wants the latest version holler!

Vrodok the Piglet lover

Once Upon A Time (on Sat, 22 Apr 2006 01:46:23 +0300), in alt.comp.freeware,
by way of Message-id <[email protected]> said:
I dont think that they fell into this newbee trap that you say...

in any case if anyone wants the latest version holler!

Pleease : )

yep said:
Website works fine for me............. :)

Same here, now, several hours ago when I first read the post it did
not. You could get to the site but downloading the latest Free
Download Manager was not being allowed, now it is.

Alt

Susan Bugher

(Ctrl¤+/Alt+¤/Del¤+) said:
yep said:
Same here, now, several hours ago when I first read the post it did
not. You could get to the site but downloading the latest Free Download
Manager was not being allowed, now it is.

The site seems to be gone again. :(

"The Requested URL was not found on this server."

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Susan Bugher

burnr said:
It's been acting up since yesterday that I know of. I went ahead and
hosted it as I like the app. even though I don't use it anymore. I
believe others though use it.
http://freeware4u.com/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=225

Thanks Burnr. :) :) :)

The author's site is back up today. I'm hoping it stays up this time. . .

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Eugene Esterly III

The website is now back up & running. When I saw the website several
days ago, I saw a page with all these links which is why I thought that
someone might have stolen the domain because there are companies who
steal popular websites & use them to generate traffic.