Free Computer Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey KGB,

have u still got those floppy drives? u see i have a computer where the floppy drive is attached but its broken it never worked for me. Also , i noticed that when looking in local pc shops around my area none seems to have any flopy drives, but i do think they are very important.

so if you got just 1 floppy drive that works id be grateful if you could send those please.

Reaction score
Floops, you do mean spashdown (There is a UCI cinema, and a Pizza Hut there)
Chris, i Havent been to the dolphin centre lately, What is it that you do not like about poole?

PSD, i have 2 floppy's left

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
Flops, you do mean spashdown (There is a UCI cinema, and a Pizza Hut there)
That is very likely the place then, yes :)

Philips 4.1 sound card; Creative PCI128 Sound card.......

Reaction score
i really need sum extra memory,muh computer has crashed twice in bouts da same week(dis week)and uhh muh dad and i r plannin on gittin a new computer but we don't hav da $$$$$$ right now,so any1 with pc100 sdram (i think)please list sum where hurr,and i liv in america and wuts p&d

Reaction score
I don't know what kind of RAM i have (But i don't think it is SD)

I will send you mine free* though if you want to try it

KGB

* All you pay is P&P!

Reaction score
the dolphin centre is in complete disrepair (scaffolding inside etc etc)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
freestyler: p & p = Post & packing, or, to explain it in your vernacular old chum - shipping :D

Reaction score
Chris,

What do you have against poole (There is no scafolding in the dolphin centre)

When did you last come here?

Were you going out with someone from poole and she dumped you? (sorry)

KGB

Reaction score
ayo floppy,thx,dat's wut i thought it was but i wasn't sure,and uhhhh wouldn't dat b kinda expensiv since i'm in america

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Freestyler122092 said:
ayo floppy,thx,dat's wut i thought it was but i wasn't sure,and uhhhh wouldn't dat b kinda expensiv since i'm in america
t'ain't that expensive, coupla sticks o ram cost, like, £1.35 to post to USA from UK, first class.

That's about two dollars plus a few cents for a jiffy bag, call it 3 dollars total. Is that expensive?

Reaction score
URGENT:

I was giving parts to 2 people, but have lost there email addresses (As well as emails) Because my email & Site has been moved to a new server, One of them was Thermaltke & I think the other was PSD, Please PM (NOT email me) with your sign in names,

Thanks

KGB

Reaction score
Sale must end!

Hi,

This sale is ending on monday 13th september at 6:00 AM, if yu have not ordered your stuff before then, i will charge you for the items.

I still have 5x 64MB RAM to give away free, does anyone want them, or do i through them out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question