Ashampoo® Burning Studio 2010 Advanced

Ashampoo® Home Designer

Ashampoo® Snap 3

Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 6

Ashampoo® Photo Commander

Goto http://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/lpa/gift
Enter This Code: ASH-444LW1

You will be able to get all 5

Once you download a software package install it.
You will be told that its a trial version

Tick the option for free activation key

Put in a valid email address and you will be sent a key

WATCH OUT FOR THE TOOLBAR INSTALLATION. DO NOT CLICK ON FIRST LINK USE SECOND LONGER ONE

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I got the same offer in an e-mail and it is genuine.

However, the Burning Studio 10 not offer is not as feature rich as the Burning Studio 8 I have.It is a very neat program and well worth the download if you need a decent burning program.

nod.gif

Posting at 3.22 am TD, was it a late night or an early morning :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Nice one TXD.

I have now installed and activatd the main burning program, I've wanted to try this thing for some time, I'll be comparing it to Nero.

As for Nero, It is for the most part very good software but it does have glitches, they have a very agressive sales program, it costs at the very least fifty quid and they change versions about every 18 months.

Which doesn't exactly endear me to Nero, but it is good software.

As for the other freebies, I'm undecided. Any program that claims to optimise Windows I am immediately wary of.

As much as I do not favour Microsoft I am of the opinion that for the most part only Microsoft should optimise Microsoft Windows. Not neccessarily true but that's the way I feel.

I have seen too many freebie 'Optimise Windows' software programs given away free with magazine discs and given away elsewhere that have totally levelled Windows Installations that I do not trust anything that claims to improve Windows.

So what else we got?

Home designer? Nice, but not for me, you need to be a homeowner to use this, since me and 2nd wife split 8 years ago and she gained all, I am no longer a home owner, so no thanks.

Snap 3 and Photo Commander may be ok, I'll Google ;)

Reaction score
Yeah Snap 3 interested me aswell.

Being able to record any live stream does have great advantages from time to time. Although not a program I would leave on my system for prolonged periods of time collecting proverbial dust

Reaction score
I have got quite a few of Ashampoo's software programs which is a German company, one thing with them the more of their softeare you buy you earn points which enables you to buy any of their products at discount. You know what points mean PRIZES, but seriously they are a good a good software house.

Reaction score
Hi Triplex,
I use ashampoo products all the time and they are a good software company.....and the stuff is free unless you wanna buy their latest programs.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've been using their burning software for a while now and it works fine for audio and data CD's & DVD's.

However, I don't like the fact that copying a disk isn't done in one operation, it prompts you to insert a blank disk half way through the operation. Nero does this in one go, in fact Nero has a lot more features than Ashampoo.

Plus Ashampoo are spamming me to death trying to flog me 101 of their products and upgrades.

Overall, not impressed with Ashampoo, the only thing in it's favour is the fact the version I have is free.

It could never be my only burning software as it doesn't have enough features to cope with all my needs.

Plus their Snap 3 software didn't work properly at all.

Nope, not impressed.

Ask a Question