Bargain Free Ashampoo 2009 Burning Suite

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/...9-free-download-with-full-version-serial-key/

I know some of you use Ahampoo 6 so I posted this for you all, enjoy.

happywave.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'm not dissing this thing, that's a fine link for some free burning software, but:

Note that while Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 is similar to Ashampoo Burning Studio 8, it lacks features such as create animated DVD slideshows from photos, ability to create DVD movies from QuickTime source files (amongst many other supported formats), preview them with sound, then burn them to video DVDs in the later full featured version.

I was considering replacing my Nero Essentials V8.0 OEM with Ashampoo but this freebie version appears to be crippled :(

My OEM version of Nero V8.0 can actually do more things and it only cost about three quid.

Oh well.

But if all you want to do is burn audio then worth having I suppose, although WMP will do much the same as well.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I'm not dissing this thing, that's a fine link for some free burning software, but:

I was considering replacing my Nero Essentials V8.0 OEM with Ashampoo but this freebie version appears to be crippled :(

My OEM version of Nero V8.0 can actually do more things and it only cost about three quid.

Oh well.

But if all you want to do is burn audio then worth having I suppose, although WMP will do much the same as well.
I actually paid for this a while back, maybe in feb and have to say i think its okee dokee.....i use it alongside shrink and it will backmost stuff up in half an hour. I have had no complaints so far. Although it was a paid for version. I have quite a few Ashampoo products and i like them. Their website is always giving out free stuff i.e downloads. But i like to have the original discs so i buy their stuff after i have tried it.
Zzzzz

Ask a Question