Free Agent not free?

Reaction score
Hi
I've read a lot about Free Agent and thought I would give it a try but when I downloaded it from www.forteinc.com it was called Agent - nothing about free - and it says it is 30 day trial. Where did I go wrong?

Reaction score
Some software is like that, 30 days you get it for free then you pay for it.
It's a way for a company to get you to try their software, they hope you will get hooked on it and then pay for it after that.

There are not many thing's in life free:(

Reaction score
raycer said:
Hi
I've read a lot about Free Agent and thought I would give it a try but when I downloaded it from www.forteinc.com it was called Agent - nothing about free - and it says it is 30 day trial. Where did I go wrong?

Its called knowledge; in other words read before you leap:)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
feckit said:
There are not many thing's in life free:(

Oh I don't know about that . Look at all the quality free advice on offer on this site . Priceless thats what it is . :p

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Oh I don't know about that . Look at all the quality free advice on offer on this site . Priceless thats what it is . :p

Your invoice is in the post:p ;)

Reaction score
I've seen free agent recommended in lots of websites and they all end up saying "and it's free". Google it and you'll see.

Ask a Question