free access to hotmail through outlook

why should we have to pay for access to our hotmail accounts if we have
already bought windows and then bought the latest office software.
It just isn't fair, if you buy the latest office software which i have the
office beta release then you should be able to access your hotmail from
outlook with no additional costs.
if i don't get to access it for free then i am buying no more microsoft
products and would close my hotmail account!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...150a8242e&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general

Roady [MVP]

Same company but different products. Lots of companies make products that
complete or extend eachother but are sold separately. When you buy a car
with a tow hook it doesn't mean it comes with a free caravan. Similair;
buying software which allows you to connect to an e-mail account doesn't
mean it comes with one. What if Microsoft didn't offer e-mail accounts (for
free or as a paid service) would you have bought Outlook then?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywhere from within Windows
-Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data

-----