Franklin Covey Plan Plus Message Boards?...

Frank McMahon

Wow...I have Googled and Yahoo'ed and cannot find a good resource for
PlanPlus, the Franklin Covey add-on for Outlook. Does anyone know of a good
message board for this product? Please let me know..thanks!

Frank

Roady [MVP]

They seem to have good e-mail support.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Creating Signatures

Frank McMahon

I could not find the message board..or do you e-mail a question in?

Frank

-----
Frank McMahon said:
Wow...I have Googled and Yahoo'ed and cannot find a good resource for
PlanPlus, the Franklin Covey add-on for Outlook. Does anyone know of a
good
message board for this product? Please let me know..thanks!

Frank

Roady [MVP]

I know one of my users uses this software and he just e-mails with them.
He's quite OK with how things are going by e-mail.

--

Frank McMahon said:
I could not find the message board..or do you e-mail a question in?

Frank

in
message news:%23RWvaT%[email protected]...