FP will not save new web page to server

Cindy

I have a website that has been working fine. I tried to create a new web
page in Front Page 2000, which I have been using without problems. I can
create the page, but when I click on either the save icon, or File>Save, or
File > Save As I get an error message and front page closes. If I modify an
existing web page, I can save it without any errors. Just can't save NEW
pages. I have plenty of disk space on my server.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cindy

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

Are you creating the new webpage with the Web open?
File | Open Web
Create New Page
Save Page
?

| I have a website that has been working fine. I tried to create a new web
| page in Front Page 2000, which I have been using without problems. I can
| create the page, but when I click on either the save icon, or File>Save, or
| File > Save As I get an error message and front page closes. If I modify an
| existing web page, I can save it without any errors. Just can't save NEW
| pages. I have plenty of disk space on my server.
|
| Anyone have any ideas?
|
| Cindy

Cindy

I edit my web site in FP live. I don't normally save it to my harddrive. I
can, however, publish the complete web to my harddrive, or to the web server
with no problem. I just can't create a new page in the web.
I open Front Page, and it automatically opens the last web I was working on
which is <www.mywebsite.com> then I create the new page, and click on the
save icon, or go to file>save. FP opens the root folder in the save dialog
box, and then I get an error report, I click "Don't Send" or "Send" (it
doesn't matter which one) then I get this error.
The instruction at "address" referenced memory at "address". The memory
could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program. When I click OK, FP
closes.

I have been struggling with this for 3 days now. I can't find anything in
the Microsoft KB which has helped.
Cindy

"Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
wrote in message Are you creating the new webpage with the Web open?
File | Open Web
Create New Page
Save Page
?

| I have a website that has been working fine. I tried to create a new web
| page in Front Page 2000, which I have been using without problems. I can
| create the page, but when I click on either the save icon, or File>Save,
or
| File > Save As I get an error message and front page closes. If I modify
an
| existing web page, I can save it without any errors. Just can't save NEW
| pages. I have plenty of disk space on my server.
|
| Anyone have any ideas?
|
| Cindy

Cindy

I guess I should tell you that I am using FP2000 on Windows XP Home. Also, I
should note that this configuration worked for quite some time with this web
site, I think it may have something to do with updating office 2000, and/or
Windows XP to sp2,
Cindy

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

This is a warning that you should be also working locally and Publishing up to your server...what if your online copy goes out for lunch?

My pre-caffeine opinion on this is; maybe you've reached a web size-limit on your host server package. Ask your host what your size limit is and if you've hit or exceeded it.

bbl.

hth

Robo

| I guess I should tell you that I am using FP2000 on Windows XP Home. Also, I
| should note that this configuration worked for quite some time with this web
| site, I think it may have something to do with updating office 2000, and/or
| Windows XP to sp2,
| Cindy
|
| | >I edit my web site in FP live. I don't normally save it to my harddrive. I
| >can, however, publish the complete web to my harddrive, or to the web
| >server with no problem. I just can't create a new page in the web.
| > I open Front Page, and it automatically opens the last web I was working
| > on which is <www.mywebsite.com> then I create the new page, and click on
| > the save icon, or go to file>save. FP opens the root folder in the save
| > dialog box, and then I get an error report, I click "Don't Send" or "Send"
| > (it doesn't matter which one) then I get this error.
| > The instruction at "address" referenced memory at "address". The memory
| > could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program. When I click OK, FP
| > closes.
| >
| > I have been struggling with this for 3 days now. I can't find anything in
| > the Microsoft KB which has helped.
| > Cindy
| >

| > "Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
| > wrote in message | > Are you creating the new webpage with the Web open?
| > File | Open Web
| > Create New Page
| > Save Page
| > ?

| > | page in Front Page 2000, which I have been using without problems. I can
| > | create the page, but when I click on either the save icon, or File>Save,
| > or
| > | File > Save As I get an error message and front page closes. If I modify
| > an
| > | existing web page, I can save it without any errors. Just can't save NEW
| > | pages. I have plenty of disk space on my server.
| > |
| > | Anyone have any ideas?
| > |
| > | Cindy
| > |
| > |

Cindy

Nope, I still have plenty of room on my server, both disk space and
bandwidth.
I do keep a copy of my site on a local disk, and I can create new pages,
save them locally, and then republish the entire site back to the server,
but I can't create a new page "live" , which is infinitely more convenient.
I always have been able to do this in the past.

wrote in message This is a warning that you should be also working locally and Publishing up
to your server...what if your online copy goes out for lunch?

My pre-caffeine opinion on this is; maybe you've reached a web size-limit on
your host server package. Ask your host what your size limit is and if
you've hit or exceeded it.

bbl.

hth

Robo

| I guess I should tell you that I am using FP2000 on Windows XP Home. Also,
| should note that this configuration worked for quite some time with this
web
| site, I think it may have something to do with updating office 2000,
and/or
| Windows XP to sp2,
| Cindy
|
| | >I edit my web site in FP live. I don't normally save it to my harddrive.
| >can, however, publish the complete web to my harddrive, or to the web
| >server with no problem. I just can't create a new page in the web.
| > I open Front Page, and it automatically opens the last web I was working
| > on which is <www.mywebsite.com> then I create the new page, and click on
| > the save icon, or go to file>save. FP opens the root folder in the save
| > dialog box, and then I get an error report, I click "Don't Send" or
"Send"
| > (it doesn't matter which one) then I get this error.
| > The instruction at "address" referenced memory at "address". The
memory
| > could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program. When I click OK,
FP
| > closes.
| >
| > I have been struggling with this for 3 days now. I can't find anything
in
| > the Microsoft KB which has helped.
| > Cindy
| >

| > "Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)"
<[email protected]>
| > wrote in message | > Are you creating the new webpage with the Web open?
| > File | Open Web
| > Create New Page
| > Save Page
| > ?

| > | page in Front Page 2000, which I have been using without problems. I
can
| > | create the page, but when I click on either the save icon, or
File>Save,
| > or
| > | File > Save As I get an error message and front page closes. If I
modify
| > an
| > | existing web page, I can save it without any errors. Just can't save
NEW
| > | pages. I have plenty of disk space on my server.
| > |
| > | Anyone have any ideas?
| > |
| > | Cindy
| > |
| > |

Wes

What Rob is saying is that it is best to work on your site locally, then
publish to the server. This way you will always have a current backup on
your HD without having to spend your time syncing the site.
Maybe SR2 did a nasty. Have you tried running a repair on FP?

Rick Budde

Just a thought:

Since you say you cannot save new pages when working on
the live site, have you tried saving those pages on your
disk-based version of the same web?

If you can do that, you might then confine your problem
solving to the server as opposed to the Front Page
program ... or coinversly determine that it is a Front
Page program problem.

Cindy

Yes, I have tried the repair option. I have also completely uninstalled
Office 2000, and reinstalled the entire thing. Still get the same problem.
I do a backup of the site to my harddrive frequently, but I prefer to edit
it "live" as I sometimes need to make changes quickly.

Cindy

Cindy

That's a very good point.
I did email my webserver about the problem. They were able to create a new
page on my domain using front page. So, it seems that it is not a
site/server issue. It must be a local issue either with front page/office
2000 or with my OS. I did receintly update WinXP to the SP2 version. I don't
think the problem began immediately after that update, although it wasn't
too much after that. I'm pretty sure that FP worked for awhile after the XP
update.

Cindy

Just a thought:

Since you say you cannot save new pages when working on
the live site, have you tried saving those pages on your
disk-based version of the same web?

If you can do that, you might then confine your problem
solving to the server as opposed to the Front Page
program ... or coinversly determine that it is a Front
Page program problem.

Ronx

Have you tried the "usual" repairs?

With FrontPage closed, in Windows Explorer:

Find and delete FrontPage temporary files, usually in (FP2000 and FP2002):
%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temp\FrontPageTempDir

Find and delete all *.web files, usually in:
%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Web Server Extensions\Cache

Find and delete cmdui.prf, usually in:
%APPDATA%\Microsoft\FrontPage\State
[This will reset all toolbars and menus to the default settings]

Repair Internet Explorer

In FrontPage, Uninstall/Disable all addins

Cindy

Well, I just did all of those things, and still the same error scenario
occurrs.

Thanks for the help though. At least I'll know the first steps to take if I
ever have another problem with FP.
Let me know if you thnk of any more suggestions I might try.
I'm almost to the point of reformatting and reinstalling everythng. This is
really frustrating!
Cindy

--
Ron Symonds (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)

Cindy said:
[...]

Hey Ron,

If Cindy's working live...what does FP do locally...does it save stuff to tmp files or is it taking place solely on the host server? If nothing is happening locally can't see how she can't save while live online?

Curious.

| Have you tried the "usual" repairs?
|
| With FrontPage closed, in Windows Explorer:
|
| Find and delete FrontPage temporary files, usually in (FP2000 and FP2002):
| %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temp\FrontPageTempDir
|

| Find and delete all *.web files, usually in:
| %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Web Server Extensions\Cache
|

| Find and delete cmdui.prf, usually in:
| %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FrontPage\State
| [This will reset all toolbars and menus to the default settings]
|

| Repair Internet Explorer
|

| In FrontPage, Uninstall/Disable all addins
|
| --
| Ron Symonds (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
| Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread.
|

| | > That's a very good point.
| > I did email my webserver about the problem. They were able to create a new
| > page on my domain using front page. So, it seems that it is not a
| > site/server issue. It must be a local issue either with front page/office
| > 2000 or with my OS. I did receintly update WinXP to the SP2 version. I
| > don't think the problem began immediately after that update, although it
| > wasn't too much after that. I'm pretty sure that FP worked for awhile
| > after the XP update.
| >
| > Cindy

| > Since you say you cannot save new pages when working on
| > the live site, have you tried saving those pages on your
| > disk-based version of the same web?
| >
| > If you can do that, you might then confine your problem
| > solving to the server as opposed to the Front Page
| > program ... or coinversly determine that it is a Front
| > Page program problem.

| >>|
| > it to my harddrive.
| > harddrive, or to the web
| > page in the web.
| > last web I was working
| > new page, and click on
| > folder in the save
| > click "Don't Send" or
| >>"Send"
| > at "address". The
| >>memory
| > program. When I click OK,
| >>FP

| > can't find anything
| >>in

| >><[email protected]>

| > tried to create a new
| >>web
| > without problems. I
| >>can
| > save icon, or
| >>File>Save,
| > page closes. If I
| >>modify
| > errors. Just can't save
| >>NEW
| >>| > |
| >>| > |
| >>| > |
| >>| > |

| >>|
| >>|

| >>.

Thomas A. Rowe

When working live, FP will write all temp files to your local machine, in the FP temp folder.

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

Hey Ron,

If Cindy's working live...what does FP do locally...does it save stuff to tmp files or is it taking
place solely on the host server? If nothing is happening locally can't see how she can't save while
live online?

Curious.

| Have you tried the "usual" repairs?
|
| With FrontPage closed, in Windows Explorer:
|
| Find and delete FrontPage temporary files, usually in (FP2000 and FP2002):
| %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temp\FrontPageTempDir
|

| Find and delete all *.web files, usually in:
| %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Web Server Extensions\Cache
|

| Find and delete cmdui.prf, usually in:
| %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FrontPage\State
| [This will reset all toolbars and menus to the default settings]
|

| Repair Internet Explorer
|

| In FrontPage, Uninstall/Disable all addins
|
| --
| Ron Symonds (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
| Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread.
|

| | > That's a very good point.
| > I did email my webserver about the problem. They were able to create a new
| > page on my domain using front page. So, it seems that it is not a
| > site/server issue. It must be a local issue either with front page/office
| > 2000 or with my OS. I did receintly update WinXP to the SP2 version. I
| > don't think the problem began immediately after that update, although it
| > wasn't too much after that. I'm pretty sure that FP worked for awhile
| > after the XP update.
| >
| > Cindy

| > Since you say you cannot save new pages when working on
| > the live site, have you tried saving those pages on your
| > disk-based version of the same web?
| >
| > If you can do that, you might then confine your problem
| > solving to the server as opposed to the Front Page
| > program ... or coinversly determine that it is a Front
| > Page program problem.

| >>|
| > it to my harddrive.
| > harddrive, or to the web
| > page in the web.
| > last web I was working
| > new page, and click on
| > folder in the save
| > click "Don't Send" or
| >>"Send"
| > at "address". The
| >>memory
| > program. When I click OK,
| >>FP

| > can't find anything
| >>in

| >><[email protected]>

| > tried to create a new
| >>web
| > without problems. I
| >>can
| > save icon, or
| >>File>Save,
| > page closes. If I
| >>modify
| > errors. Just can't save
| >>NEW
| >>| > |
| >>| > |
| >>| > |
| >>| > |

| >>|
| >>|

| >>.

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

So are changes executed immediate on the server when creating/editing a new page or does it look to the local machine at the temp files then execute the server changes???

| When working live, FP will write all temp files to your local machine, in the FP temp folder.
|
| --
| ==============================================
| Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
| WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
|
| FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
| ==============================================
| To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage support see:
| http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
|
| | Hey Ron,
|
| If Cindy's working live...what does FP do locally...does it save stuff to tmp files or is it taking
| place solely on the host server? If nothing is happening locally can't see how she can't save while
| live online?
|
| Curious.
|

| | Have you tried the "usual" repairs?
| |
| | With FrontPage closed, in Windows Explorer:
| |
| | Find and delete FrontPage temporary files, usually in (FP2000 and FP2002):
| | %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temp\FrontPageTempDir
| |
| |
| | Find and delete all *.web files, usually in:
| | %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Web Server Extensions\Cache
| |
| |
| | Find and delete cmdui.prf, usually in:
| | %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FrontPage\State
| | [This will reset all toolbars and menus to the default settings]
| |
| |
| | Repair Internet Explorer
| |
| |
| | In FrontPage, Uninstall/Disable all addins
| |
| | --
| | Ron Symonds (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
| | Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread.
| |
| |
| | > I did email my webserver about the problem. They were able to create a new
| | > page on my domain using front page. So, it seems that it is not a
| | > site/server issue. It must be a local issue either with front page/office
| | > 2000 or with my OS. I did receintly update WinXP to the SP2 version. I
| | > don't think the problem began immediately after that update, although it
| | > wasn't too much after that. I'm pretty sure that FP worked for awhile
| | > after the XP update.
| | >
| | > Cindy

| | > Since you say you cannot save new pages when working on
| | > the live site, have you tried saving those pages on your
| | > disk-based version of the same web?
| | >
| | > If you can do that, you might then confine your problem
| | > solving to the server as opposed to the Front Page
| | > program ... or coinversly determine that it is a Front
| | > Page program problem.

| | >>|
| | > it to my harddrive.
| | > harddrive, or to the web
| | > page in the web.
| | > last web I was working
| | > new page, and click on
| | > folder in the save
| | > click "Don't Send" or
| | > at "address". The
| | > program. When I click OK,

| | > can't find anything

| | > tried to create a new
| | > without problems. I
| | > save icon, or
| | > page closes. If I
| | > errors. Just can't save
| | >>| > |
| | >>| > |
| | >>| > |
| | >>| > |

| | >>|
| | >>|

| |
| |

Thomas A. Rowe

When you save the page, FP write the page back to the server. With a new page, there is no temp
file, until the file is saved. However the host may be low on space on the server or have a
permissions issue. The low space may have nothing to do with this specific FP user account.

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

So are changes executed immediate on the server when creating/editing a new page or does it look to
the local machine at the temp files then execute the server changes???

| When working live, FP will write all temp files to your local machine, in the FP temp folder.
|
| --
| ==============================================
| Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
| WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
|
| FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
| ==============================================
| To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage support see:
| http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
|
| | Hey Ron,
|
| If Cindy's working live...what does FP do locally...does it save stuff to tmp files or is it
taking
| place solely on the host server? If nothing is happening locally can't see how she can't save
while
| live online?
|
| Curious.
|

| | Have you tried the "usual" repairs?
| |
| | With FrontPage closed, in Windows Explorer:
| |
| | Find and delete FrontPage temporary files, usually in (FP2000 and FP2002):
| | %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temp\FrontPageTempDir
| |
| |
| | Find and delete all *.web files, usually in:
| | %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Web Server Extensions\Cache
| |
| |
| | Find and delete cmdui.prf, usually in:
| | %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FrontPage\State
| | [This will reset all toolbars and menus to the default settings]
| |
| |
| | Repair Internet Explorer
| |
| |
| | In FrontPage, Uninstall/Disable all addins
| |
| | --
| | Ron Symonds (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
| | Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread.
| |
| |
| | > I did email my webserver about the problem. They were able to create a new
| | > page on my domain using front page. So, it seems that it is not a
| | > site/server issue. It must be a local issue either with front page/office
| | > 2000 or with my OS. I did receintly update WinXP to the SP2 version. I
| | > don't think the problem began immediately after that update, although it
| | > wasn't too much after that. I'm pretty sure that FP worked for awhile
| | > after the XP update.
| | >
| | > Cindy

| | > Since you say you cannot save new pages when working on
| | > the live site, have you tried saving those pages on your
| | > disk-based version of the same web?
| | >
| | > If you can do that, you might then confine your problem
| | > solving to the server as opposed to the Front Page
| | > program ... or coinversly determine that it is a Front
| | > Page program problem.

| | >>|
| | > it to my harddrive.
| | > harddrive, or to the web
| | > page in the web.
| | > last web I was working
| | > new page, and click on
| | > folder in the save
| | > click "Don't Send" or
| | > at "address". The
| | > program. When I click OK,

| | > can't find anything

| | > tried to create a new
| | > without problems. I
| | > save icon, or
| | > page closes. If I
| | > errors. Just can't save
| | >>| > |
| | >>| > |
| | >>| > |
| | >>| > |

| | >>|
| | >>|

| |
| |

Cindy

Hi guys,
I appreciate all the thought you have given this problem.
Here is an error message I found in the Application Events in Microsoft
Management Console event viewer. I don't know if it will help or not, but
here it is.
BTW, I was able to FTP some graphics files to my website without problem
using IE6.
Here's the error information:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Application Error
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date: 11/6/2004
Time: 9:15:43 PM
User: N/A
Computer: HOST
Faulting application frontpg.exe, version 4.0.2.6625, faulting module
mso9.dll, version 9.0.0.6926, fault address 0x000690cf.

Does that help? I have tried replacing the mso9.dll file with the one on the
installation CD, but it didn't help. I have downloaded and installed all
Microsoft updates for Office 2000 today, but it made no difference.
Cindy

wrote in message So are changes executed immediate on the server when creating/editing a
new page or does it look to the local machine at the temp files then
execute the server changes???

| When working live, FP will write all temp files to your local machine,
in the FP temp folder.

| --
| ==============================================
| Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
| WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
|
| FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
| ==============================================
| To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage support see:
| http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
|
| "Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)"
| | Hey Ron,
|
| If Cindy's working live...what does FP do locally...does it save stuff
to tmp files or is it taking
| place solely on the host server? If nothing is happening locally can't
see how she can't save while
| live online?
|
| Curious.
|

| | Have you tried the "usual" repairs?
| |
| | With FrontPage closed, in Windows Explorer:
| |
| | Find and delete FrontPage temporary files, usually in (FP2000 and
FP2002):
| | %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temp\FrontPageTempDir
| |
| |
| | Find and delete all *.web files, usually in:
| | %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Web Server Extensions\Cache
| |
| |
| | Find and delete cmdui.prf, usually in:
| | %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FrontPage\State
| | [This will reset all toolbars and menus to the default settings]
| |
| |
| | Repair Internet Explorer
| |
| |
| | In FrontPage, Uninstall/Disable all addins
| |
| | --
| | Ron Symonds (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
| | Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread.
| |
| |
| | > I did email my webserver about the problem. They were able to create
a new
| | > page on my domain using front page. So, it seems that it is not a
| | > site/server issue. It must be a local issue either with front
page/office
| | > 2000 or with my OS. I did receintly update WinXP to the SP2 version.
| | > don't think the problem began immediately after that update,
although it
| | > wasn't too much after that. I'm pretty sure that FP worked for
awhile
| | > after the XP update.
| | >
| | > Cindy

| | > Since you say you cannot save new pages when working on
| | > the live site, have you tried saving those pages on your
| | > disk-based version of the same web?
| | >
| | > If you can do that, you might then confine your problem
| | > solving to the server as opposed to the Front Page
| | > program ... or coinversly determine that it is a Front
| | > Page program problem.

| | >>|
| | > it to my harddrive.
| | > harddrive, or to the web
| | > page in the web.
| | > last web I was working
| | > new page, and click on
| | > folder in the save
| | > click "Don't Send" or
| | > at "address". The
| | > program. When I click OK,

| | > can't find anything

| | > tried to create a new
| | > without problems. I
| | > save icon, or
| | > page closes. If I
| | > errors. Just can't save
| | >>| > |
| | >>| > |
| | >>| > |
| | >>| > |

| | >>|
| | >>|

| |
| |

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

AH...cool...thanks!

| When you save the page, FP write the page back to the server. With a new page, there is no temp
| file, until the file is saved. However the host may be low on space on the server or have a
| permissions issue. The low space may have nothing to do with this specific FP user account.
|
| --
| ==============================================
| Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
| WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
|
| FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
| ==============================================
| To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage support see:
| http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
|
| | So are changes executed immediate on the server when creating/editing a new page or does it look to
| the local machine at the temp files then execute the server changes???
|

| | When working live, FP will write all temp files to your local machine, in the FP temp folder.
| |
| | --
| | ==============================================
| | Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
| | WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
| |
| | FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
| | ==============================================
| | To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage support see:
| | http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
| |
| |
| | If Cindy's working live...what does FP do locally...does it save stuff to tmp files or is it
| taking
| | place solely on the host server? If nothing is happening locally can't see how she can't save
| while
| | live online?
| |
| | Curious.
| |
| |
| | | Have you tried the "usual" repairs?
| | |
| | | With FrontPage closed, in Windows Explorer:
| | |
| | | Find and delete FrontPage temporary files, usually in (FP2000 and FP2002):
| | | %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temp\FrontPageTempDir
| | |
| | |
| | | Find and delete all *.web files, usually in:
| | | %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Web Server Extensions\Cache
| | |
| | |
| | | Find and delete cmdui.prf, usually in:
| | | %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FrontPage\State
| | | [This will reset all toolbars and menus to the default settings]
| | |
| | |
| | | Repair Internet Explorer
| | |
| | |
| | | In FrontPage, Uninstall/Disable all addins
| | |
| | | --
| | | Ron Symonds (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
| | | Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread.
| | |
| | |

| | | >>|

| | | >>|