Windows XP Fotopic Help - Pictures Not Displaying

Reaction score
[font=&quot]I am wondering whether anyone can point me in the right direction. I have recently purchased a Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook which has come with McAfee security centre antivirus & firewall. I have also installed Spybot, AVG anti-spyware and Adaware. I also had Spyware Guard but uninstalled this as I was wondering whether that was the cause of my problem.

My problem is that when I look at any Fotopic site, I can see the thumbnail images but when I try to display the picture on full screen, I just get the page showing the text, with all the options to buy etc., but not the actual picture. It still displays correctly on my old computer and the only difference between the programs I have installed is that the old one is protected by Zone Alarm anti virus and firewall and the new one has McAfee which, to me, indicates that McAfee is the problem. I do not know, however, what I need to look for to solve the problem despite "Googling" it and I am getting fed up now!

Any advice that anyone could give on here would be appreciated.[/font]

Ask a Question