Forwarding email between 2 isp's

Bonnie

I use Wowway as my isp when I am home in Michigan, but use Comcast at our
vacation home in Florida. In the past I have forwarded my email messages
automatically from Windows mail (Wowway) to Comcast when I am in Florida and
vice-versa....but can't remember now how I did it. Could someone help me
forward my messages from Windows mail to my Comcast account?

Dave N9

You can probably do it on the Wowway server. Log into the webmail portal
and see if you can forward all messages from there.

http://portal.wowway.net/

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate
http://download.live.com/wlmail
"Bonnie" wrote in message

I use Wowway as my isp when I am home in Michigan, but use Comcast at our
vacation home in Florida. In the past I have forwarded my email messages
automatically from Windows mail (Wowway) to Comcast when I am in Florida and
vice-versa....but can't remember now how I did it. Could someone help me
forward my messages from Windows mail to my Comcast account?

Dave N9

And you probably don't need to forward the messages, anyway.
You should be able to receive the messages from both accounts, at either
location.
But you probably would have to use the SMTP server of whichever ISP you're
connected to for sending.

"Bonnie" wrote in message

I use Wowway as my isp when I am home in Michigan, but use Comcast at our
vacation home in Florida. In the past I have forwarded my email messages
automatically from Windows mail (Wowway) to Comcast when I am in Florida and
vice-versa....but can't remember now how I did it. Could someone help me
forward my messages from Windows mail to my Comcast account?

Freeman Cramar