Forwarding a bunch of e-mails as attachments

D

DonaldM75

I had a bunch of e-mails on a work computer that I wanted to forward to a different e-mail account. While both computers use Outlook, One is for business, the other personal, so two different computers as well. So, I selected the e-mails, which were all contained in one folder, and hit "Forward" and all the selected e-mails were attached to the one forwarded message and sent to the other e-mail account...so far, so good.

On the other computer, I opened Outlook and received the one e-mail which had the several e-mails from the other account listed as attachments. Clicking any one of them would open it as if it were the original e-mail from the original sender.

Now, what I want to do is "unattach" these e-mails...in other words, is there a way I can unattach these e-mails from the one forwarded e-mail and have them show in my inbox as separate e-mails, just as if I had received them there originally?

Does this make sense and is there a way to do it?

THanks

B

Brian Tillman

Now, what I want to do is "unattach" these e-mails...in other words,
is there a way I can unattach these e-mails from the one forwarded
e-mail and have them show in my inbox as separate e-mails, just as if
I had received them there originally?

Drag them to the folder where you want them saved.

D

DonaldM75

That's just too darn obvious!!! (smacking forehead!!)

Doh!!!

Thanks~

It worked. :d

Ask a Question