Formatting multiple slides

I'm working on a huge presentation in powerpoint. I started the project in
powerpoint 2003 and my software went crazy and would not save the specific
formatting I had for each set of slides so I was advised to switch to
powerpoint 2007. I still have a bunch of slides that need to be correctly
formatted and was wondering if there is any easy way to do it instead of
going through each individual slide changing everything. I use a different
template or theme just about every 16 slides and have close to 900 slides. So
any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Lucy Thomson

Hi

Are you using slide masters? If so, highlight the slides you want to follow
a particular master, right click the design/theme (depending on which
version you are now using - not sure why someone told you to upgrade...) and
select 'apply to selected slides'.

If you want more info on masters there is a short training course here (the
training is for 2003 but the basics remain the same - just remember in 2007
you need to change the big mummy slide at the top not the little children
slides below).
Design efficiently with masters:
http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC011536491033

Echo has a 2007 specific tutorial here:
http://www.echosvoice.com/2007/editinglayouts.htm

Hopefully that gets you started. Feel free to pop back with more questions
and remember, the more specific you are the easier we find it to answer :)

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP

"Formatting multiple slides" <Formatting multiple
news:[email protected]...