Form to accept online payment


D

derfy

Hello,

Can anyone help me with this? How do I create FrontPage form to accept
online payment?

Any help will be deeply appreciated.
 
Ad

Advertisements

T

Tom [Pepper] Willett

You need third party for this. Take a look at Paypal.

--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
---------------------------
: Hello,
:
: Can anyone help me with this? How do I create FrontPage form to accept
: online payment?
:
: Any help will be deeply appreciated.
 
D

derfy

Please, can you tell me more about paypal, how does it work with FP?

Counting on your help.
 
R

Rob Giordano [MS MVP]

Paypal has extensive instructions.




--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano
Microsoft MVP Expression






derfy said:
Please, can you tell me more about paypal, how does it work with FP?

Counting on your help.

Tom [Pepper] Willett said:
You need third party for this. Take a look at Paypal.

--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
---------------------------
: Hello,
:
: Can anyone help me with this? How do I create FrontPage form to accept
: online payment?
:
: Any help will be deeply appreciated.
 
Ad

Advertisements

D

derfy

Well, thank you all for your prompt replies.

Rob Giordano said:
Paypal has extensive instructions.




--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano
Microsoft MVP Expression






derfy said:
Please, can you tell me more about paypal, how does it work with FP?

Counting on your help.

Tom [Pepper] Willett said:
You need third party for this. Take a look at Paypal.

--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
---------------------------
: Hello,
:
: Can anyone help me with this? How do I create FrontPage form to accept
: online payment?
:
: Any help will be deeply appreciated.
 

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Top