Form Not Working

I have a form posted to my website. Used FP2003 to complete. When the
submit button is pushed nothing happens and does not go the the confirmation
page I set up.

The URl for the form is: http://www.negotiableremodeling.com/contact.htm
The form is just of personal info such and name and address with a comment
section. There is not other data which has to be collected. The submit
button is to submit on a text email of the form.

Can someone advise what I need to do to correct this. Also the site is
hosted with FP extensions.

Thank you,
Jeff Kerry

Stefan B Rusynko

See response in the programming group

<Jeff> wrote in message |I have a form posted to my website. Used FP2003 to complete. When the
| submit button is pushed nothing happens and does not go the the confirmation
| page I set up.
|
| The URl for the form is: http://www.negotiableremodeling.com/contact.htm
| The form is just of personal info such and name and address with a comment
| section. There is not other data which has to be collected. The submit
| button is to submit on a text email of the form.
|
| Can someone advise what I need to do to correct this. Also the site is
| hosted with FP extensions.
|
| Thank you,
| Jeff Kerry

wyzguy

You may have created a form without placing the form fields inside a
"form" enclosure. This creates a dashed box around the entire form
including the submit and reset buttons. If yo used a form wizarda and
then cut and pasted the form to another page it is easy to drop the
form enclosure. If you look at the HTML code, the form will be
missing the <form> and </form> tags that should be bracketing
everything else. The form will not work, displayinging the results
you are getting.

Could be something else, but start with this.