Forcefeed Sidewinder

I have a Forcefeed Sidewinder joystick that was for Win98. I am now running
Win XP.
Is it safe to download the drivers and try to use iT in Win XP?

David

Yves Leclerc

The drivers are "buit-in" to XP. Those are the only drivers.

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
The first ones don't work on XP.

Chief95: Did you figure it out. I also have a sidewinder force feedback pro
from years ago for Win98. I am trying to get it to work with XP. Please let
me know what you found out.

Andrew Bailey

lee,

Just go to START > CONTROL PANEL > GAME CONTROLLERS and click the "Add"
button. A list of devices will appear, just scroll down and select the MS
Sidewinder ForceFeedback joystick and confirm.

Andy