Football

Reaction score
I have just discovered a great site that less me watched live streamed football games (including Premiership) I managed to watch the Burnley V Blackburn game (which wa not available on Sky Sports or terrestrial TV) but was being shown on ESPN. Can anybody tell me if this is legal or not?

Thanks

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I know the same site, and I'm not sure if its illegal or not. I don't see why, as it is freely broadcast! I can imagine the FA not liking that games can be watched over the net, but I don't know if its illegal. I haven't heard anything saying it isn't though.

Reaction score
up the FA i say!

they never seem to like any sort of televised matches unless they are getting some money out of it!
im very angry that specially on saturday 3pm kick offs we NEVER have a chance in the uk of watching any football match!

all i know is that if u aint got sky u have to stck to late night highlites on the bbc! there was all this debate last year about terrestial tv having the right to show some live premiership football, but ive not seen or heard any thing of the sort. this further angers me!

I wish ESPN was avialbe in the UK for full viewing, it seems they are the best channel when it comes to live sports. I do think that if it was avaible LOTS AND LOTS of people would be really happy!

Reaction score
psd99 said:
up the FA i say!

they never seem to like any sort of televised matches unless they are getting some money out of it!
im very angry that specially on saturday 3pm kick offs we NEVER have a chance in the uk of watching any football match!

all i know is that if u aint got sky u have to stck to late night highlites on the bbc! there was all this debate last year about terrestial tv having the right to show some live premiership football, but ive not seen or heard any thing of the sort. this further angers me!

I wish ESPN was avialbe in the UK for full viewing, it seems they are the best channel when it comes to live sports. I do think that if it was avaible LOTS AND LOTS of people would be really happy!
yes it does seem that if you are not subscribed to some provider like sky or cable then you are missing out.

the fact that you have to pay to watch a good game is annoying, but there are some big games that do get televised on terrestrial tv but it depends on bbc or itv if they do.

it seems that sky does have the monopoly on this however.

but if people do complain they may do something about it.

this may work as an advantage or disadvantage. if it grows really popular then bbc may say watch the sport but there is a cost to do this.

the fact that you have to pay for your license really just to watch bbc network is a disgrace to me anyway.

all that money they should be spending it more wisely on what people want such as sports.

Reaction score
So whats the site then boys? Assuming that we all agree that there is nothing illegal about it. ;-)

Reaction score
bodhi said:
So whats the site then boys? Assuming that we all agree that there is nothing illegal about it. ;-)

u typed the words out of my mouth!!!!

yes as its not illegal theres no harm in sharing your knowledge!

Reaction score
come on lads................please dnt keep silent abt ur knowledge

Ask a Question