Bring on Chelsea:lol:

Reaction score
chelseafc2005 said:
chelsea 6 macclesfield 1

:D
Your mighty win in more Detail
And against 10 when the Oppo lost their keeper after 47 minutes:rolleyes:
Oh and Chelsea v Man U or The Gunners in the 4th round:thumb:

Oh and if i supported a team then we got knocked out by the other team i used to support in round 1:blush:

Last edited:
Reaction score
chelseafc2005 said:
chelsea 6 macclesfield 1

:D

Premier division teams should be able to beat a team like [macclesfield] worth £11million. Chelsea worth £300 million+ :rolleyes: Sheffield were lucky to get 0:lol:

peahouse05

Dedicated Cruncher
Reaction score
Football Fans

Was there in 1964 - saw all the rounds (replays at the Vetch Field) until Liverpool away in the 6th round - result Liverpool 1 Swansea 2. Lost to Preston 1-2 in the semi-final after being 1 up, to a free kick and a penalty at Villa Park in filthy weather. Preston lost 3-2 to West Ham in the final.
Hope we draw Man U at the Liberty Stadium (who thought of that pathetic name? - the stadium not Man U).
cheers
peahouse05:bow: :lol: :wave:

Reaction score
well done to Swansea

very very good result

for me football is all about games like the tamworth one
limited facilities
horrible sloping pitch
few hundred fans per league game if your lucky

that is football
real man's football
because that is how I play it
:)

its good to see the small teams getting a chance to be on the telly and play against the big boys

Reaction score
peahouse05 said:
Was there in 1964 - saw all the rounds (replays at the Vetch Field) until Liverpool away in the 6th round - result Liverpool 1 Swansea 2. Lost to Preston 1-2 in the semi-final after being 1 up, to a free kick and a penalty at Villa Park in filthy weather. Preston lost 3-2 to West Ham in the final.
Hope we draw Man U at the Liberty Stadium (who thought of that pathetic name? - the stadium not Man U).
cheers
peahouse05
bowdown.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
happywave.gif

I was there at all the games Preston both ends :lol: they were the luckiest team.
Swansea would have beaten WH no problem.

Liberty stadium PATHETIC the guy/company who built it. It was named after him and now he has pulled out, named after him just for publicity purposes [shyte house] should have named it Vetch field as there is now only one field in the football league Anfield:D

Ask a Question