bob

I loose all fonts upon startup of my Sony Vaio laptop. I
can reinstall them from the hard drive using the install
fonts function, but how can I correct this problem and
what is causing this? The gibberish just started after I
updated all Office XP functions last week from MS
website. Any ideas?

G

I am having the same problem. Cannot read any of my emails, cannot use most of my programs because the fonts have all been changed to symbols. Can copy fonts from my back up to fonts folder in Control Panel, but everytime I reboot fonts disappear again. Actually, I do not even have to reboot. Fonts seem to disppear overnight.

Did you ever figure out how to fix the problem?

G

I am having the same problem. Cannot read any of my emails, cannot use most of my programs because the fonts have all been changed to symbols. Can copy fonts from my back up to fonts folder in Control Panel, but everytime I reboot fonts disappear again. Actually, I do not even have to reboot. Fonts seem to disppear overnight.

G

Gary Smith

Roy Cobb said:

PLease post your message ONCE ONLY. This flood of identical messages only
tends to reduce the chance that anyone will respond.

Ask a Question