Floppy disk table

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
WANT! :thumb:

Floppy-Disk-Table-1.jpg

http://coolmaterial.com/home/floppy-disk-table/

I love that the metal slides back for remote control storage!

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Ok all PCReview regulars, I am taking bets now as to when V_R orders one of these :lol:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
naw, a DVD table would be more practical, especially if the draw opened at a push of a button. :)

:cool:

Reaction score
Becky have you told Ian yet?:thumb:
If not Ian I think I know what Becky want for Christmas!:lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
There are probably some kids who use a computer who have absolutely no idea what a floppy disk is. Just a thought, scary eh?

Methinks the table doth verily rock, soopah :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
There are probably some kids who use a computer who have absolutely no idea what a floppy disk is. Just a thought, scary eh?

I found a floppy disk a few weeks back when I was clearing out some old junk - it was only from 2005 which doesn't seem that long ago... and yet I don't think I could even fit a single photo on it, or a moderate work document.

Strange to think that just 15 years ago you could fit a game that would last for hours on it!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Well you guys are talking about the 3.5 floppy here, I used the 5" ones (1.2 mb capacity) and thought the technology was superb having progressed from a cassette tape to write programs on and a black and white television as a monitor when I bought my first computer back in 1980. :lol:

That floppy table, I must say, is cool looking! :thumb:

Ask a Question