FireFox ?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I made the mistake of updatin to the latest FF an now all me themes and bookmarks and extesions are either messed up or willnot work with the new release.
Can I go back to the previous version of FF easily ?

:mad:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
System Restore might work (not sure, but worth a shot), but if it's a new version of FF it will no doubt be because there is a security hole in it. It might be worth trying to get the extensions to try and work with the new version? :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I been putting of updating FF cos I had a few problems with updating stuff recently. So I did not want any more problems at the moment. Anyways I got most of the Add-ons working, at least the main ones I need like G-Directions and RoboForm. Took me ages to work out how the new Bookmarks works grrrr.

But I lost me FUTURAMA theme completely which is a real blow as I am finding it difficult to know what the standard buttons mean. oh well at least I am secure and functional if not pretty and arty.

:D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Im on 3.0.6 and all is fine. :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Thanks guys it updated to 3.0.5 and it seems to be working ok.

Except for me G-Directions add-on. It has installed ok but when I highlight an address to get directions it will open up a new tab but it is blank. So anyone got any ideas what I need to tweak to get it to show the google map ?

nod.gif

Ask a Question