Windows XP Firefox

Reaction score
Hey,

Whats everyones opinions of Firefox?? I never have any problems with IE6 but i quite fancy trying Firefox, the tabbed browsing sounds nicer than having a thousand IE's open!!

However, i was reading an article yesterday which listed the top 15 applications which had security problems and Firefox was at the top!!!! So, im not sure.

Bodhi.

Reaction score
I use both IE FF but mainly IE no problems. FF I find is a bit clumsy on times.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i use firefox all the time, only use IE6 when i have to because of a website

Reaction score
Just started using it & i like what i see so far:thumb: Still use IE6 as a backup though.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I started using Firefox when I went over to Linux, IE don't work in Linux ... I have a 'mucks rant' on it somewhere, drove me up the wall 'cos I didn't know how to use it properly.

I do not now use IE on any of my PCs :p

:thumb:

Reaction score
i used to only use IE, now i use IE and FF, mainly FF as i liked the tabbed browsing but some sites only support IE so you have to use it for those.

I do like that fact that i can install so may different skins and extensions to FF, to make it look/intract how i like it to

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the advice guys. As far as im aware FF & IE run quite happily on the same computer (have no idea why they wouldn't anyway!) so will just download it and give it a bash. Dont really see that it will benefit me at all, but i might as well have a looksee!! :)

Ask a Question