file management utility

joosie

I'm looking for a utility where I can select multiple folders and copy the
files they contain to another folder without the tedious need to open the
folder, copy the contents go to the new folder and paste. I have tried
intelligent copier and file sieve but they don't really do what I want. Any
suggestions appreciated.
Joosie

Ron May

Message-ID said:
I'm looking for a utility where I can select multiple folders and copy the
files they contain to another folder without the tedious need to open the
folder, copy the contents go to the new folder and paste. I have tried
intelligent copier and file sieve but they don't really do what I want. Any
suggestions appreciated.
Joosie

Piky Basket?

http://www.conceptworld.com/Piky/piky_features.asp

<QUOTE>

"With Piky Basket, you can reduce repetitive tasks when copying/moving
files and folders in Windows. Piky Basket allows you to select
files/folders in to a "basket" from different locations. Once you are
done selecting, you can paste them all at once to the target folders.
It also allows you to selectively paste the files to the target
folder."

</QUOTE>

Morten Skarstad

joosie skrev:
I'm looking for a utility where I can select multiple folders and copy the
files they contain to another folder without the tedious need to open the
folder, copy the contents go to the new folder and paste.

http://www.freecommander.com/index_en.htm

Implements the good old two-pane interface, as used by among others
Norton Commander and Directory Opus with great success in the past.