file extentions

David Candy

You seem totally stupid too. What don't you understand about it? It's VERY VERY clear and only morons would fail to see that. Guess that makes you a stupid cretin.

David Candy

Are there any non retarded people here? The f*ckwit who posted knows what it is.

As it's Remedial Retard Lesson time,

F*ckhead has a program that s/he wants to keep secret. They made a file with this secret program. Now they want to know what program to open the file with. So WTF do you think one would use? Any kid in year 2 would get this.

krok dundee

David Candy uttered the following on 5/31/2004 3:53 PM:
You seem totally stupid too. What don't you understand about it? It's VERY VERY clear and only morons would fail to see that. Guess that makes you a stupid cretin.
hey butthead , you are one conceited anal oozeout, yo mamma must be
blushing.

krok dundee

David Candy uttered the following on 5/30/2004 10:15 PM:
You are far too stupid. Take your computer back, you are sooooooo STUPID. Commit suicide as you make me ashamed to be human.

WTF program do you think? Can you think, I think not. The answer is in your question.
Hey David, .ncc extension look like some sort of camview control file
generated, surf cam perhaps, weather cam i guess... ring a bell? rob

Madeline

It really does not matter if his name is Tandy or Candy, jerk. The issue is
the same. This person has no business being an MVP, if, in fact, he is one.
His source says, From: "David Candy" <[email protected]> jerk. LOL. If he is
not an MVP, why does he use the privileged title and get all the goodies?
Madeline

David Candy

It doesn't matter what it is. It's opened by the same f*cking program that made it. You f*cking dumb c*nt.

Mousey Mick

Settle down David, take your Valium and behave like a
gentleman !
From: David Candy ([email protected]
Subject: Re: Launching newsreader using message-ID in "Run
Original Forma
Newsgroups: news.software.readers
microsoft.public.windowsxp.genera
Date: 2004-05-01 03:02:43 PS

Not everybody with an MVPS.ORG address is an MVP. Th
requirements for an MVP address is that one has to be, or had
been in the past a MVP. I was an MVP in 1998 for the Word
Product Development Team. I then won a second MVP award
in Desktop systems under a false name (and lost the MV
under my own name). The MVP program was transfered from
the developers to the marketing dept and I'm not interested i
it anymore

----- Madeline wrote: ----

It really does not matter if his name is Tandy or Candy, jerk. The issue i
the same. This person has no business being an MVP, if, in fact, he is one
His source says, From: "David Candy" <[email protected]> jerk. LOL. If he i
not an MVP, why does he use the privileged title and get all the goodies
Madelin

now i know what file extension is?
the extension of a posted file with 27+1 replies...
close case.
meeting adjourned

It's Only me

David Candy wrote:
: It doesn't matter what it is. It's opened by the same f*cking program
: that made it. You f*cking dumb c*nt.
:
Start taking the prozac again. A few happy pills might just calm you down.

I would say something about this David Candy, but I do not think that someone like that deserves to be recognized at all!!!!!!!

Sharon F

I would say something about this David Candy, but I do not think that
someone like that deserves to be recognized at all!!!!!!!

David is incredibly brilliant about computers and spends countless hours
helping people solve a wide array of problems. I've learned a lot from him
though the years. Not much of a people person but that's not a requirement
for consistently giving good and sound computer advice.

He needs to be put down like the vicious dog that he is
Thankyou & Goodnight..........

Pop

Sharon, I have a great deal of respect for you in
particular, and I wish to offer no offense, but ... this
Candy-ass idiot, smart or not, doesn't belong in public
places with his suicide suggestions to others, his complete
lack of interpersonal skills and an obvious anti-social
bent. I wouldn't allow Einstein to put print like that in
front of my family and friends, let alone the candy-ass, and
like others cannot let him pass unchallenged in a medium I
find valuable.
If he's that brilliant, then he KNOWS what interpersonal
skills means, and he KNOWS how to communicate - if he cannot
abide by the group's terms of use, then let him go elsewhere
to spew. He is in violation of many of the acceptable use
policies I looked up for this group. Since he carries an
..mvps.org address, I am seriously considering reporting his
for his group abuses, unless someone beats me to it. IMO he
doesn't deserve to be able to use the name. Do YOU like it
when he uses his "f*ck" and "****", and tells others they
are so stupid they should commit suicide?! Especially in a
group like .newusers, it puts many newcomes on notice right
away, and that is sad. His email address is why that
poster thought he was an MVP, you know; he not only is NOT
an MVP, but has no consideration or appreciation for the MVP
process any longer as evidenced by a message I received from
him. If he got so bored with being an MVP, why is he
harassing people in this group? Oh, never mind, I just
answered my own rhetorical question.

Sorry, but that's how I am thinking. No one is
indispensible and that lout needs to learn that. It's not
that I despise him personally, but I despiae and abhor his
total lack of people-skills as someone called it.

Pop

Sharon F

Sorry, but that's how I am thinking. No one is
indispensible and that lout needs to learn that. It's not
that I despise him personally, but I despiae and abhor his
total lack of people-skills as someone called it.

Pop, I've been on usenet for years. When a thread goes sour like this - I
usually click next. It's the best policy in the longrun because threads
like these can go back and forth for days or weeks and accomplish nothing.
It also keeps the blood pressure low. You have to skim the cream off the
top and move on to find the next good bit of information.

It's extra unfortunate when things like this show up in a new users group
though. These folks are lucky enough to have made it to a newsgroup *and*
they went one step further to choose the new users group for their venue. A
little bit of patience should be afforded to them as most are making a
sincere effort to expand their knowledge.

Gordon

Definately Anonymous said:
Try all of them

Eh?

Please quote the post you are replying to - there are many people here who
do NOT use the Web access and thus may not be able to see the original post
depending on their view settings. It is much easier, and keeps the
continuity of the thread, if you quote.

Thank you.

Ted

Gordon said:
Eh?

Please quote the post you are replying to - there are many people here who
do NOT use the Web access and thus may not be able to see the original post
depending on their view settings. It is much easier, and keeps the
continuity of the thread, if you quote.

Thank you.

Stop playing net cop, and ignore posts you seemingly cannot, by your
compulsive obsession to worry about the quality of posts, as opposed to
actaully providing help!

If you cannot do the above, the please fùck off and die a horrible death.

Gordon

Ted said:
Stop playing net cop, and ignore posts you seemingly cannot, by your
compulsive obsession to worry about the quality of posts, as opposed to
actaully providing help!

If you cannot do the above, the please fùck off and die a horrible death.

Plonk the plonker.