Fast way to get rid of "enter" (carriage returns)?



Someone sent me a 60+ page document that was created in Notepad, which I have
copied to a Word document. The person who created the document in Notepad
did not have Word Wrap selected when he created the document, so he manually
entered a carriage return (hit the enter key) at the end of every line of

I would like to block a whole paragraph, and delete all manual "enter"

I tried doing a search and replace, but I can't get the "enter" symbol in
the Find field (I was going to replace it with nothing).

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Tim Munyon


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question