Fast Stone Image Viewer

rdt

Is there anyway to remove the confirmation dialog box which asks "Do you
want to move this file to the recycling bin?" whenever you delete a file?

This is really annoying, Xnview lets you turn the confirmation option
and it sends it to the recycling bin.

Vegard Krog Petersen

Is there anyway to remove the confirmation dialog box which asks "Do you
want to move this file to the recycling bin?" whenever you delete a file?

Yes, remove the setting in the Recycling bin options... :)

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

rdt

You mean the MS Windows setting thats dangerous, I was hoping there was
option restricted to the program itself.

Jack D. Russell, Sr.

* Reply by Jack D. Russell, Sr. <[email protected]>
* Newsgroup: alt.comp.freeware
* Reply to: All; "rdt" <[email protected]>
* Date:Sat, 7 Jan 2006 06:38:35 -0500
* Subj: Fast Stone Image Viewer

r> Is there anyway to remove the confirmation dialog box which asks "Do
r> you want to move this file to the recycling bin?" whenever you delete
r> a file?
r>
r> This is really annoying, Xnview lets you turn the confirmation option
r> and it sends it to the recycling bin.

....err...press the "Shift" key while clicking on "Delete"? Works for me
with any Windows program.

* Date:Sat, 7 Jan 2006 15:18:04 -0500
* Subj: Re: Fast Stone Image Viewer

r> Annoying as it would be it doesn't work.
r>

r>>
r>> ...err...press the "Shift" key while clicking on "Delete"? Works for
r>> me with any Windows program.

Odd...it works here. FIV v2.27.

Curt Hall

Is there anyway to remove the confirmation dialog box which asks
"Do you want to move this file to the recycling bin?" whenever you
delete a file?

This is really annoying, Xnview lets you turn the confirmation
option and it sends it to the recycling bin.

Irfanview allows you to do this also, and I find it very handy when you
want to delete unwanted photos from a collection and not be bothered
with the dialog. It would be great if FastStone gave that option too.

vegard_krog_petersen

rdt said:
Is there anyway to remove the confirmation dialog box which asks "Do you
want to move this file to the recycling bin?" whenever you delete a file?

This is really annoying, Xnview lets you turn the confirmation option
and it sends it to the recycling bin.

Have you tried the newest beta 2.30 beta2:

# Add "Single file deleted to" option in the Settings (Press F12),
which has 4 options when deleting a file:

* Recycle-Bin, Confirmation
* Recycle-Bin, No Confirmation
* No Recycle-Bin, Confirmation
* No Recycle-Bin, No Confirmation