facebook question

Reaction score
Why do people send these silly message

If someone called (name removed) friend requests you don't accept it because shes a hacker!!
Tell everyone on your list because if somebody on your list adds her she'll get them on your list she'll figure out Your IP computer address, so copy and paste this message to everyone even if u don't care for them and fast cause if she hacks their email she hacks your mail too!!!

One having a ip does,nt mean nothing since webpage log it anyway.

Having someone e-mail does,nt mean nothing aswell unless you send a file aswell.

People need to look into these scams message and how facebook works.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Because, my friend, that is the way of the world from script kiddies who can't get through a single day without muttering at least once 'omg' and 'lol'

Yep, a whole new generation of saddos :)

Learn to develop a thick skin, grasshopper.

Reaction score
michael555 said:
Why do people send these silly message

Simple, cause it gets people talking...And belive me its not to difficult to hack somebodies Facebook or whatever Social site they might be on..If your e-mail address is on public view its not to difficult from there..Not that i'd know how to do such things mind you...:p

Ask a Question