F-Secure - Internet Security 2007 - Comments Please?

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
From reviews I've read F-Secure is pretty good and doesn't seem to hog system resources in the way Norton or McCrappie does.

Personally I would go for Kaspersky Internet Security, but F-Secure wouldn't be a bad choice either :thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
cguil_uk said:
F-Secure Vs. Kaspersky

Pros & Cons?
Nothing in it really ... I see it is a little dearer to buy, but, you get 3 licences and therefore can use one copy one three PCs, nice.

I cannot "see" straight away if F-S is Vista ready, apart from the little logo on the first page ... looking further at supported platforms for their IS2007 I see no Vista mentioned.

F-Secure have been around from the old DOS days, and were very good, a number one in my book.

Both products have Trial versions ... why not try one, then the other, but not at the same time, and see which one you like. :thumb:

I use KIS. :D

user.gif

Reaction score
very happy

very happy with f-secure.have been using it for about three months now after getting rid of norton. as a pc
novice i found it very easy to set up and it seems to be doing the business. i also use windows defender and
spyware blaster (java cool) and i have had no problems.

Ask a Question