Exporting contacts from Yahoo...

jafra2u

I need help on how to transfer my contacts that are in Yahoo into Windows Mail.

TIA,

Patty

Gary VanderMolen

Basically, it's a two step process:
1. Export the contacts from Yahoo to a CSV file.
2. Import that CSV file into Windows Mail.

I don't know how much handholding you need for this, so if the above is not enough:

In Yahoo Mail click Options, Mail Options, Contacts, Tools, Export, then click
"Export Now" adjacent to Yahoo! CSV. Be sure to notice where the file gets saved.
In Windows Mail click File, Import, Windows Contacts, select CSV, then click Import.
The rest is obvious.
There, that wasn't so bad, was it? It's what we geeks call a self-discoverable procedure.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)