Export organigram

stjacqd

Hello all

I do have an organigram done with Powerpoint 97 SR-2.

Is it possible to export it in Excel?

Is it possible to import the data from Excel and rebuild
the organigram?

We would like to have only one place to maintain the data.

Now, we have to maintain our employees list, then create
an organigram.

Is anyone has a solution? Is there anything that can be
done through Powerpoint or should we have to change the
software and take another one that can import and export
the data to makes organigrams?

All suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Glen Millar

Hi,

I'm not sure how I follow in regard to building it in Excel, but....

You can build a graph etc in Excel and copy it. Go to PowerPoint and Paste
Link. That will give you an object that you can maintain in one format. But
be careful to update it in PowerPoint if you change the source in Excel,
while the document is open in PowerPoint.

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com