Windows XP explorer runtime error?

Reaction score
Hi,
Generally use Opera but some sites dont like it (have tried in vain to install quicktime plugin and it doesnt work...?) so occasionall use explorer. It now wont run, the following comes up in a dialogue box:
Runtime error
Program c:\etc etc....
This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way please contact the applicatuions support team for more information

Any ideas??

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Without the "runtime error code" we aint gonna be of much help.

Try a regesty cleaner such as ... EasyCleaner

Reaction score
there wasnt a code, that surprised me.

Use easyclean, will run it and see what happens.

Downloaded firefox last night, quite like it, though its not quite as fast as opera.

Reaction score
Runtime Error For Internet Explorer

I have been trying to use my computer to access my work website...which is a secure site. I have accessed it before, but recently I have been getting a runtime error message. It goes something like this.

Microsoft Visual C + + Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program:C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

This application has requested runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the support team.

Can I fix this sometime. Or is it part of my norton antivirus that won't let me log into the secure site. I don't have problems with any other sites that I am aware of.

Thanks,
Angi

Ask a Question