Explorer problem..

Shreyank

every time i use internet explorer or windows explorer...it stops
responding...and gives an error and shuts down..:mad: :mad: ...and
this has been happ since sum time....i dont want to reinstall
windows...is there another way out...

and i am using windows xp on a P4....

antioch

Shreyank said:
every time i use internet explorer or windows explorer...it stops
responding...and gives an error and shuts down..:mad: :mad: ...and
this has been happ since sum time....i dont want to reinstall
windows...is there another way out...

and i am using windows xp on a P4....

Not enough info and you are in the wrong place for IE probs, but then you
have possibly two problems as you mention Win Expl.
So cannot tell if both are linked or not.
Get the error code/details - what version of IE -
Post back the info - then you will give someone a better chance of a
solution.
Rgds
Antioch

Shreyank

antioch said:
"Shreyank" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

every time i use internet explorer or windows explorer...it stops
responding...and gives an error and shuts down..:mad: :mad: ...and
this has been happ since sum time....i dont want to reinstall
windows...is there another way out...

and i am using windows xp on a P4....-

-- -
Shreyank-

Not enough info and you are in the wrong place for IE probs, but then
you
have possibly two problems as you mention Win Expl.
So cannot tell if both are linked or not.
Get the error code/details - what version of IE -
Post back the info - then you will give someone a better chance of a
solution.
Rgds
Antioch

i dont get any message as such....it just crashes...and then explorer
reloads....now there is another prob tht has arisen....whenever i try
to see what is there in my startup thru msconfig...windows xp reboots
automatically...wat shuld i do?

antioch

Sorry - but you have not really addressed what I was suggesting - you must
get an error in Event Viewer.
You said you get an error and then shut down?
Nor have you given the versions of IE and OE.
I think your best bet would be to go to the below link
Antioch

WINDOWS IE6/OE