Windows XP explorer desktop winlogon

Reaction score
I have Win XP 2003 Pro SP3.
It worked well since days ago.After I don't know what software installation or register cleaning by software I did, the boot accomplishes without showing the desktop.
With the task manager,I could open the task "explorer", and so I opened the desktop. A message of a winlogon error appeared. I attemped solving this running the Windows installation CD in repairing with the chkdsk /r option, and after rebooting, with the command sfc /scannow, without apparent difference in the behavior. I solved the problem of winlogon error running CCleaner.
However, the desktop (the explorer task) still don't load with the rebooting.
In safe boot F8, the desktop opens, so I think that the problem are in some service open by my profile.
I am searching a clairvoyant prophet to solve this problem.
I apologize of my bad english.Thanks.

Reaction score
1- I am correcting wrong previous info: CCleaner didn't correct the winlogon probem. I solve that by repairing more deeply the OS with the W CD. So I didn't must reinstall my softwares.
2- I solved the issue of blue desktop screen editing the registry as folows:
3- In Init>run, type regedit and do Enter. This opens the registry.
4-Find HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windowsNT\CurrentVersion\winlogon
5-Create (with mouse right button) e new sequence value named "shell".
6-double click on it, and attribute the value "explorer.exe". You'll see at the right panel: shell REG_SZ explorer.exe
7-close the tool registry editor and reinitialize the PC. Your PC will boot with the usual desktop with your icons and taskbar.
8- It is wise make a restauration point before step 3,so you can go back to the previous config if something goes wrong.
Give a thank you to me.I spent nights awake trying to find this solution.Enjoy.

Ask a Question