Windows XP Windows Explorer Crash

Reaction score
How to Repair Windows Explorer

Hi friends, I want to know what You may have to do, when you don't have desktop .I want explain that what I done: When updating my IE ,after windows restarted I got Error (Windows Explore needs to close). I used windows task manager and from New Task(Run) I brows window to see "Add Remove program" but I couldn't find any shortcut or way to run "Add Remove program". I then even when attempt to Run sfc/scannow or Uninstall IE7 (That causes error) but I get an error saying I don't have permission to run any programs. Can someone please help me??
I'm look forward hear from you.

Thanks

Shervin

Last edited:
Reaction score
F8 Safe Mode

before windows starts up press f8 it will give you a menu press f8 again and pick "Safe Mode" start windows in safe mode and choose administrator. Now you can add remove anything you want. You have to go to add remove windows components to remove internet explorer.

Reaction score
"safe mode" same as "Normal boot"

Thanks for your Suggestion , but i checked in "safe mode" before and it's same as "Normal boot".I think it's issue from services that could'nt be start in this Situation and i can't run any program to repair my windows.

Ask a Question