Excel "xlsm" sheet behaviour

Reaction score
Why my sheet don't apply grouping option, whenever I tried it stop respoding computer got stuck and it is all over. Can anybody tell me why it happens?:(

Reaction score
Is this also happening with XLSX files? An XLSM file is an Excel file type since 2007 that allows macros to be included in the file whereas if you save a file as an XLSX, it will remove any included macros. If you are only having this issue with an XLSM file, then it could very likely have something to do with a macro included in the file. Try saving the file as an XLSX (If you don't need macros) and try grouping the sheets to see if the problem persists.

Reaction score
No not with xlsx, it hapens only with xlsm and I need macros for the updating sheet, I can't remove else it is useless.

any other idea?

Reaction score
If that's the case, then it probably has to do with the macros. I don't know enough to really help you with correcting them. I would suggest checking with the person that made them and see if they know anything.

Reaction score
No not with xlsx, it hapens only with xlsm and I need macros for the updating sheet, I can't remove else it is useless.

any other idea?

Ask a Question