Excel Excel Saving Issue...repeated Nag Message

Reaction score
How do I stop the PRIVACY WARNING message which comes up whenever I save in EXCEL 2007. It has something to do with macros, active x ...and nothing to do with my internet security level?
With thanks,
szpinner

Reaction score
szpinner said:
How do I stop the PRIVACY WARNING message which comes up whenever I save in EXCEL 2007. It has something to do with macros, active x ...and nothing to do with my internet security level?
With thanks,
szpinner

Welcome to the forum
happywave.gif

Disable the MAcro when you open the excel document.

Reaction score
Privacy Warning Nags When Saving In Excel

A thank you to the suggested advice...but it fail to resolve the issue. When opening the file, no macro notification displays, likely meaning no macros are in that workbook. When saving, the frustratingly sticky PRIVACY WARNING repeats its insistent appearance....infuriatingly sticky issue !

Thanks

Reaction score
szpinner said:
A thank you to the suggested advice...but it fail to resolve the issue. When opening the file, no macro notification displays, likely meaning no macros are in that workbook. When saving, the frustratingly sticky PRIVACY WARNING repeats its insistent appearance....infuriatingly sticky issue !

Thanks

Can you take a screen shot of the exact message the pops up and post it here..?

Reaction score
szpinner said:
moz-screenshot-9.png
moz-screenshot-10.png
Sorry to say my PC skills are too limited. I have image saved inside WORD and also as a SCRAP.jpg but it is not a true image file.

szpinner
[font="][/font]

I can't see that. Open paint and post the pic to paint, save it to your desktop then post it back here by using the "Manage attachments button beliow..

Ask a Question