Excel 2003 Toolbar

M

Mike Goodson

Hi,

I wonder if someone can help? I have a user running Excel 2003 that wants to add some additional buttons to her toolbar. You can easily go to View > Toolbars > Customize and dragging/dropping them on to the Toolbars but when you close/reopen Excel they have disappeared!

When I try the same on my PC running the same Office version I have no problems at all - just wondered if there was some obscure setting somewhere causing this problem?

Regards and thanks
Mike

R

Ron de Bruin

Hi Mike

Maybe there is a add-in that reset the other user his toolbars with code when he open Excel.
Uncheck the add-ins or remove all files from the Xlstart folder and see if you have the same problem.

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Hi,

I wonder if someone can help? I have a user running Excel 2003 that wants to add some additional buttons to her toolbar. You can easily go to View > Toolbars > Customize and dragging/dropping them on to the Toolbars but when you close/reopen Excel they have disappeared!

When I try the same on my PC running the same Office version I have no problems at all - just wondered if there was some obscure setting somewhere causing this problem?

Regards and thanks
Mike

Ask a Question