Excel 2002, is there a custom zoom level?

J

jbclem

So far, using Excel 2002, the zoom settings I've seem give me either 75% or 100% (plus others) but nothing in between. Is there a way to adjust the spreadsheet size to 80% or 90%? When I try the Selection choice the zoom goes to 319%, sometimes 400%, and when I click on the negative zoom icon the sizes drop neatly from 400 to 200 to 100 to 75, again with nothing in betweem.

Is there a way to a finer adjustment?

jc

B

Bob Phillips

If yoiu goto menu View>Zoom, click the custom button and input your value.

--
---
HTH

Bob

(change the xxxx to gmail if mailing direct)

So far, using Excel 2002, the zoom settings I've seem give me either 75% or 100% (plus others) but nothing in between. Is there a way to adjust the spreadsheet size to 80% or 90%? When I try the Selection choice the zoom goes to 319%, sometimes 400%, and when I click on the negative zoom icon the sizes drop neatly from 400 to 200 to 100 to 75, again with nothing in betweem.

jc

J

jbclem

I'll answer this myself, since I figured it out...you can manually enter a specific zoom amount in the little zoom window line.

jc

jc

Ask a Question