Windows XP Everest Home ED

Reaction score
Hmmm just a quick question

Anyone explain or give a clue why Everest Home detects both Cores but only shows one as working even with BOINC running in background?

Ive decided to uninstall it anyway its crap

All it did was lock up my system and continued to run and take resources up even after I told it to close down and stop running. When I try to shut it down in task manager my sytem just goes to shi*te

Guess what I wont be using it again RUBBIIISH!!

Last edited:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
That's interesting Trip, sorry to hear you had problems, :( I'll keep your comments in mind in case anything starts to go haywire here. So far it seems ok though, and closes completely when I ask it to (checked it out in Task Manager just to make sure.)

I wonder whether we had different versions? This one is v2.20.405 - I wasn't able to get it from Majorgeeks (still wouldn't load, don't know why:rolleyes: ) so went to File Hippo. Don't suppose that was it, but just thought I'd mention it

Reaction score
Hmm not sure m8 managed to get mine from Majorgeeks site. Uninstalled it and deleted it now anyways

Reaction score
The free version has it's limitations and you may have found one:(
I must admit i have not put it on a dual core pc yet, but it works fine with a single cpu:thumb:

Ask a Question