event id 5783

Gary

Hi All,

we got an error message from our exchange server 2000 (DEF). The error
message is
"The session setup to the Windows NT or Windows 2000 Domain Controller
\\ABC.123.com for the
domain 123 is not responsive. The current RPC call from Netlogon on \\DEF to
\\ABC.123.com has
been cancelled."

ABC is the AD root and DEF is the exchange server (Also is a DC).
I couldn't find any document about this error. Please help.

Thanks,
Gary.

Sriram.V

Hi Gary

I see this event id relates with norton internet security. This occurs when
the norton antivirus autoprotect service is running

Disable the Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect service in the Services snap-in.
You may also have to remove Norton Internet Security 2002 to restore
communication. Contact Norton for information about how to correctly
install and configure the Auto-Protect feature.

I would like you to see this link

Thankyou

Regards

Sriram.V