Event ID: 1000
Date: 23-07-2003
Time: 15:48:38
User: N/A
Computer: COMPUTER1
Windows could not execute XXXXXX due to the following
error: The system cannot find the file specified.

Do anybody know where i can find the application/user
XXXXXX?
The application is also the name of an ex-administrator.

thanks,

Rolf

Benny Fu

Dear Rolf,

Thank you for your posting.

In regards to the Event ID 1000 UserInit error, the issue is most likely
related to the policy settings such as "Run Only Allowed Windows
Applications". Please check the policy settings and add the application
file name as an Allowed Windows application to resolve the issue. It may
also be related to the login script, please check the login script to
isolate the issue.

Hope it is helpful.

Thanks and have a good day!

Regards,