Source: Microsoft-Windows-Folder Redirection
Date: 8/9/2007 2:57:54 PM
Event ID: 503
Task Category: None
Level: Error
Failed to create KnownFolderManager. Folder redirection can not be performed.
Error details: "Access is denied.
".
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Folder Redirection"
Guid="{7D7B0C39-93F6-4100-BD96-4DDA859652C5}" EventSourceName="Folder
Redirection" />
<EventID Qualifiers="49152">503</EventID>
<Version>0</Version>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<EventRecordID>3186</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>compy.fqdn</Computer>
<Security UserID="S-1-5-21-1346657567-794517024-1540833222-5556" />
</System>
<EventData Name="EVENT_FDEPLOY_FailedToCreateKnownFolderManager">
<Data Name="ErrorDetails">Access is denied.
</Data>
<Binary>05000780</Binary>
</EventData>
</Event>

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hello,

Thank you for using newsgroup!

Based on my research, I cannot find any similar issues reported. Could you
try to re-configure roaming profile and folder redirection on the server
and then test the issue on the Vista client again?

You may use msconfig to see if the issue also happens in Clean Boot mode.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

| From: =?Utf-8?B?d2Fzc2VyamE=?= <[email protected]>
| Subject: Error using mandatory roaming profile and Folder Redirection
| Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 12:56:02 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
|
| I have setup a mandatory roaming profile for a group of users and gave
them
| permissions. I am redirecting the Documents, Music, Videos, Music, and
| Favorites to their Home folder as specified in Group Policy. The first
time
| the user logs in everything works great. Any subsequent time they log
the
| group policy fails on Folder Redirection and stops processing any further
| policy rendering the user's experience less than satisfactory. If I log
in
| and delete the local copy of the roaming profile and then log in as the
user
| it works again. The problem does return again if I log in as the user
again.
| Here is the error message I am receiving:
|
| Log Name: Application
| Source: Microsoft-Windows-Folder Redirection
| Date: 8/9/2007 2:57:54 PM
| Event ID: 503
| Task Category: None
| Level: Error
| Failed to create KnownFolderManager. Folder redirection can not be
performed.
| Error details: "Access is denied.
| ".
| Event Xml:
| <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
| <System>
| <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Folder Redirection"
| Guid="{7D7B0C39-93F6-4100-BD96-4DDA859652C5}" EventSourceName="Folder
| Redirection" />
| <EventID Qualifiers="49152">503</EventID>
| <Version>0</Version>
| <Level>2</Level>
| <Task>0</Task>
| <Opcode>0</Opcode>
| <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
| <TimeCreated SystemTime="2007-08-09T18:57:54.000Z" />
| <EventRecordID>3186</EventRecordID>
| <Correlation />
| <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
| <Channel>Application</Channel>
| <Computer>compy.fqdn</Computer>
| <Security UserID="S-1-5-21-1346657567-794517024-1540833222-5556" />
| </System>
| <EventData Name="EVENT_FDEPLOY_FailedToCreateKnownFolderManager">
| <Data Name="ErrorDetails">Access is denied.
| </Data>
| <Binary>05000780</Binary>
| </EventData>
| </Event>
|

| Any assistance would be much appreciated.

This is a common error. It deals with the the ownership of the My Documents
folder. For some reason with the new Windows 2003 Folder redirections that
were added, the My Documents has to be CREATED by the User on 1st logon so
that they own the folder. Now for me I create the My Documents folder in the
User Manager when the users are created and therefore the owner is
Administrator of the My Documents folder itself.

You can do 1 of these things.

1> Redirect based on group (which for some reason works for me and I have
2400 users redirected where all the My Documents are owned by Admin)
2> Make the user an Owner of their My Documents.
3> Under Folder Redirection - Untick the Grant Ownership check box.

That should fix it. It isn't a Vista problem as I don't run Vista clients yet.

Something to note though - Vista does NOT support Windows XP profiles. They
are not compatable.

Cheers,
Lara

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hi,

I am just writing to see how everything is going. If you have any updates
or need any further assistance on this issue, please feel free to let me
know.

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

| From: (e-mail address removed) ("Ken Zhao [MSFT]")
| Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 04:56:46 GMT
| Subject: RE: Error using mandatory roaming profile and Folder Redirection
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
|
| Hello,
|
| Thank you for using newsgroup!
|
| Based on my research, I cannot find any similar issues reported. Could
you
| try to re-configure roaming profile and folder redirection on the server
| and then test the issue on the Vista client again?
|
| You may use msconfig to see if the issue also happens in Clean Boot mode.
|
| How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista
| http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
|
| Thanks & Regards,
|
| Ken Zhao
|
| Microsoft Online Support
| Microsoft Global Technical Support Center
|
| Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
<http://www.microsoft.com/security>
| ====================================================
| When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
| that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
| ====================================================
rights.

| --------------------
| | From: =?Utf-8?B?d2Fzc2VyamE=?= <[email protected]>
| | Subject: Error using mandatory roaming profile and Folder Redirection
| | Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 12:56:02 -0700
| | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
| |
| | I have setup a mandatory roaming profile for a group of users and gave
| them
| | permissions. I am redirecting the Documents, Music, Videos, Music, and
| | Favorites to their Home folder as specified in Group Policy. The first
| time
| | the user logs in everything works great. Any subsequent time they log
| the
| | group policy fails on Folder Redirection and stops processing any
further
| | policy rendering the user's experience less than satisfactory. If I
log
| in
| | and delete the local copy of the roaming profile and then log in as the
| user
| | it works again. The problem does return again if I log in as the user
| again.
| | Here is the error message I am receiving:
| |
| | Log Name: Application
| | Source: Microsoft-Windows-Folder Redirection
| | Date: 8/9/2007 2:57:54 PM
| | Event ID: 503
| | Task Category: None
| | Level: Error
| | Failed to create KnownFolderManager. Folder redirection can not be
| performed.
| | Error details: "Access is denied.
| | ".
| | Event Xml:
| | <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
| | <System>
| | <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Folder Redirection"
| | Guid="{7D7B0C39-93F6-4100-BD96-4DDA859652C5}" EventSourceName="Folder
| | Redirection" />
| | <EventID Qualifiers="49152">503</EventID>
| | <Version>0</Version>
| | <Level>2</Level>
| | <Task>0</Task>
| | <Opcode>0</Opcode>
| | <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
| | <TimeCreated SystemTime="2007-08-09T18:57:54.000Z" />
| | <EventRecordID>3186</EventRecordID>
| | <Correlation />
| | <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
| | <Channel>Application</Channel>
| | <Computer>compy.fqdn</Computer>
| | <Security UserID="S-1-5-21-1346657567-794517024-1540833222-5556" />
| | </System>
| | <EventData Name="EVENT_FDEPLOY_FailedToCreateKnownFolderManager">
| | <Data Name="ErrorDetails">Access is denied.
| | </Data>
| | <Binary>05000780</Binary>
| | </EventData>
| | </Event>
| |
| |
| | Any assistance would be much appreciated.
| |

I noticed you are from Microsoft Online Support (according to your sig). I
was wondering why you hadn't heard of this issue? It is pretty well
documented and has been an issue for networks since the release of Windows
2003 server Group Policies? It is not a Vista issue though but a Group
Policy issue.

"Ken Zhao [MSFT]" said:
> [...]

| <EventID Qualifiers="49152">503</EventID>
| <Version>0</Version>
| <Level>2</Level>
| <Task>0</Task>
| <Opcode>0</Opcode>
| <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
| <TimeCreated SystemTime="2007-08-09T18:57:54.000Z" />
| <EventRecordID>3186</EventRecordID>
| <Correlation />
| <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
| <Channel>Application</Channel>
| <Computer>compy.fqdn</Computer>
| <Security UserID="S-1-5-21-1346657567-794517024-1540833222-5556" />
| </System>
| <EventData Name="EVENT_FDEPLOY_FailedToCreateKnownFolderManager">
| <Data Name="ErrorDetails">Access is denied.
| </Data>
| <Binary>05000780</Binary>
| </EventData>
| </Event>
|

| Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Hi Lara,

Thanks for your reply and great information sharing. Could you share your
links addressing this issue with us?

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

| From: =?Utf-8?B?bGZvcmJlcw==?= <[email protected]>
| Subject: RE: Error using mandatory roaming profile and Folder Redirection
| Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:36:03 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
|
| I noticed you are from Microsoft Online Support (according to your sig).
| was wondering why you hadn't heard of this issue? It is pretty well
| documented and has been an issue for networks since the release of
Windows
| 2003 server Group Policies? It is not a Vista issue though but a Group
| Policy issue.
|
| ""Ken Zhao [MSFT]"" wrote:
|
| > Hello,
| >
| > Thank you for using newsgroup!
| >
| > Based on my research, I cannot find any similar issues reported. Could
you
| > try to re-configure roaming profile and folder redirection on the
server
| > and then test the issue on the Vista client again?
| >
| > You may use msconfig to see if the issue also happens in Clean Boot
mode.

| > How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows
Vista
| > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
| >
| > Thanks & Regards,
| >
| > Ken Zhao
| >
| > Microsoft Online Support
| > Microsoft Global Technical Support Center

<http://www.microsoft.com/security>
| > ====================================================
| > When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
so
| > ====================================================
rights.

| > --------------------
| > | From: =?Utf-8?B?d2Fzc2VyamE=?= <[email protected]>
| > | Subject: Error using mandatory roaming profile and Folder Redirection
| > | Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 12:56:02 -0700
| > | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
| > |
| > | I have setup a mandatory roaming profile for a group of users and
gave
| > them
| > | permissions. I am redirecting the Documents, Music, Videos, Music,
and
| > | Favorites to their Home folder as specified in Group Policy. The
first
| > time
| > | the user logs in everything works great. Any subsequent time they
log
| > the
| > | group policy fails on Folder Redirection and stops processing any
further
| > | policy rendering the user's experience less than satisfactory. If I
log
| > in
| > | and delete the local copy of the roaming profile and then log in as
the
| > user
| > | it works again. The problem does return again if I log in as the
user
| > again.
| > | Here is the error message I am receiving:
| > |
| > | Log Name: Application
| > | Source: Microsoft-Windows-Folder Redirection
| > | Date: 8/9/2007 2:57:54 PM
| > | Event ID: 503
| > | Task Category: None
| > | Level: Error
| > | Failed to create KnownFolderManager. Folder redirection can not be
| > performed.
| > | Error details: "Access is denied.
| > | ".
| > | Event Xml:
| > | <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
| > | <System>
| > | <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Folder Redirection"
| > | Guid="{7D7B0C39-93F6-4100-BD96-4DDA859652C5}" EventSourceName="Folder
| > | Redirection" />
| > | <EventID Qualifiers="49152">503</EventID>
| > | <Version>0</Version>
| > | <Level>2</Level>
| > | <Task>0</Task>
| > | <Opcode>0</Opcode>
| > | <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
| > | <TimeCreated SystemTime="2007-08-09T18:57:54.000Z" />
| > | <EventRecordID>3186</EventRecordID>
| > | <Correlation />
| > | <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
| > | <Channel>Application</Channel>
| > | <Computer>compy.fqdn</Computer>
| > | <Security UserID="S-1-5-21-1346657567-794517024-1540833222-5556"
/>
| > | </System>
| > | <EventData Name="EVENT_FDEPLOY_FailedToCreateKnownFolderManager">
| > | <Data Name="ErrorDetails">Access is denied.
| > | </Data>
| > | <Binary>05000780</Binary>
| > | </EventData>
| > | </Event>
| > |
| > |
| > | Any assistance would be much appreciated.
| > |

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hi,

If you have any updates or need any further assistance on this issue,
please feel free to let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

| From: (e-mail address removed) ("Ken Zhao [MSFT]")
| Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 07:12:09 GMT
| Subject: RE: Error using mandatory roaming profile and Folder Redirection
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
|
| Hi Lara,
|
| Thanks for your reply and great information sharing. Could you share your
| links addressing this issue with us?
|
| Thanks & Regards,
|
| Ken Zhao
|
| Microsoft Online Support
| Microsoft Global Technical Support Center
|
| Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
<http://www.microsoft.com/security>
| ====================================================
| When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
| that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
| ====================================================
rights.

| --------------------
| | From: =?Utf-8?B?bGZvcmJlcw==?= <[email protected]>
| | Subject: RE: Error using mandatory roaming profile and Folder
Redirection
| | Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:36:03 -0700
| | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
| | was wondering why you hadn't heard of this issue? It is pretty well
| | documented and has been an issue for networks since the release of
| Windows
| | 2003 server Group Policies? It is not a Vista issue though but a Group
| | Policy issue.
| |
| | ""Ken Zhao [MSFT]"" wrote:
| |
| | > Hello,
| | >
| | > Thank you for using newsgroup!
| | >
| | > Based on my research, I cannot find any similar issues reported.
Could
| you
| | > try to re-configure roaming profile and folder redirection on the
| server
| | > and then test the issue on the Vista client again?
| | >
| | > You may use msconfig to see if the issue also happens in Clean Boot
| mode.
| | >
| | > How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows
| Vista
| | > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
| | >
| | > Thanks & Regards,
| | >
| | > Ken Zhao
| | >
| | > Microsoft Online Support
| | > Microsoft Global Technical Support Center
| | >
| | > Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
| <http://www.microsoft.com/security>
| | > ====================================================
| | > When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
| so
| | > that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
| | > ====================================================
| | > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
| rights.
| | >

| | > --------------------
Redirection
| | > |
| gave
| | > them
| and
| first
| | > time
| log
| | > the
| further
| log
| | > in
| the
| | > user
| user
| | > again.
| | > |
| | > performed.
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
EventSourceName="Folder
UserID="S-1-5-21-1346657567-794517024-1540833222-5556"
| />
| | > |
| | > |
| | > |

| |

I would have to spend some time doing a Microsoft KB search. I have just
been a network administrator for 20 years so it is something I have
troubleshooted on about 20 different networks since the release of Windows
2003. I am sure it is documented on a KB article somewhere or maybe I just
figured it out from trial and error.

"Ken Zhao [MSFT]" said:
> [...]

| > | <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Folder Redirection"
| > | Guid="{7D7B0C39-93F6-4100-BD96-4DDA859652C5}" EventSourceName="Folder
| > | Redirection" />
| > | <EventID Qualifiers="49152">503</EventID>
| > | <Version>0</Version>
| > | <Level>2</Level>
| > | <Task>0</Task>
| > | <Opcode>0</Opcode>
| > | <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
| > | <TimeCreated SystemTime="2007-08-09T18:57:54.000Z" />
| > | <EventRecordID>3186</EventRecordID>
| > | <Correlation />
| > | <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
| > | <Channel>Application</Channel>
| > | <Computer>compy.fqdn</Computer>
| > | <Security UserID="S-1-5-21-1346657567-794517024-1540833222-5556"
/>
| > | </System>
| > | <EventData Name="EVENT_FDEPLOY_FailedToCreateKnownFolderManager">
| > | <Data Name="ErrorDetails">Access is denied.
| > |
| > |
| > | Any assistance would be much appreciated.
| > |

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Ok, no problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

| From: =?Utf-8?B?bGZvcmJlcw==?= <[email protected]>
| Subject: RE: Error using mandatory roaming profile and Folder Redirection
| Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:14:00 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
|
| I would have to spend some time doing a Microsoft KB search. I have just
| been a network administrator for 20 years so it is something I have
| troubleshooted on about 20 different networks since the release of
Windows
| 2003. I am sure it is documented on a KB article somewhere or maybe I
just
| figured it out from trial and error.
|
| ""Ken Zhao [MSFT]"" wrote:
|
| > Hi Lara,
| >
| > Thanks for your reply and great information sharing. Could you share
your
| > links addressing this issue with us?
| >
| > Thanks & Regards,
| >
| > Ken Zhao
| >
| > Microsoft Online Support
| > Microsoft Global Technical Support Center

<http://www.microsoft.com/security>
| > ====================================================
| > When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
so
| > ====================================================
rights.

| > --------------------
| > | From: =?Utf-8?B?bGZvcmJlcw==?= <[email protected]>
| > | Subject: RE: Error using mandatory roaming profile and Folder
Redirection
| > | Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:36:03 -0700
| > | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
| > | was wondering why you hadn't heard of this issue? It is pretty well
| > | documented and has been an issue for networks since the release of
| > Windows
| > | 2003 server Group Policies? It is not a Vista issue though but a
Group
| > | Policy issue.
| > |
| > | ""Ken Zhao [MSFT]"" wrote:
| > |

Could
| > you
| > server

| > mode.

| > Vista

| > <http://www.microsoft.com/security>
| > so
| > rights.

Redirection
| > gave
Music,
| > and
| > first
| > log
| > further
If I
| > log
| > the
| > user
| > | > |
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
EventSourceName="Folder
UserID="S-1-5-21-1346657567-794517024-1540833222-5556"
| > />
Name="EVENT_FDEPLOY_FailedToCreateKnownFolderManager">
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |

| > |

I am still having the issue as stated before. I have not re-created the
profile nor have I "clean-booted" because I don't see how that is related at
all.

I have verified that my test user has ownership of his home folder. I have
unchecked the Grant Ownership option under folder redirection.

I have the same setup for Windows XP, but haven't had this issue before. If
I log the test account onto the computer for the first time it works. The
second time I log in to the same computer I get the Folder Redirection error
503 "access is denied." "Failed to create known folder manager."

What I might do for a workaround is to just have the group policy dump the
local profile at logoff using the setting "Delete cached copies of roaming
profiles."

I'll post as to how that works.

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hi Lara,

Thanks for your reply and let us know your current situation. Actually, we
received some issues about Roaming Profile in Windows Vista. If you have
any updates, please feel free to let us know.

> [...]

| > > <Version>0</Version>
| > > <Level>2</Level>
| > > <Task>0</Task>
| > > <Opcode>0</Opcode>
| > > <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
| > > <TimeCreated SystemTime="2007-08-09T18:57:54.000Z" />
| > > <EventRecordID>3186</EventRecordID>
| > > <Correlation />
| > > <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
| > > <Channel>Application</Channel>
| > > <Computer>compy.fqdn</Computer>
| > > <Security UserID="S-1-5-21-1346657567-794517024-1540833222-5556"
/>
| > > </System>
| > > <EventData Name="EVENT_FDEPLOY_FailedToCreateKnownFolderManager">
| > > <Data Name="ErrorDetails">Access is denied.
| > > </Data>
| > > <Binary>05000780</Binary>
| > > </EventData>
| > > </Event>
| > >

| > > Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Have you any updates?

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

| From: (e-mail address removed) ("Ken Zhao [MSFT]")
| Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 07:50:17 GMT
| Subject: RE: Error using mandatory roaming profile and Folder Redirection
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
|
| Ok, no problem.
|
| Thanks & Regards,
|
| Ken Zhao
|
| Microsoft Online Support
| Microsoft Global Technical Support Center
|
| Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
<http://www.microsoft.com/security>
| ====================================================
| When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
| that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
| ====================================================
rights.

| --------------------
| | From: =?Utf-8?B?bGZvcmJlcw==?= <[email protected]>
| | Subject: RE: Error using mandatory roaming profile and Folder
Redirection
| | Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:14:00 -0700
| | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
| |
| | I would have to spend some time doing a Microsoft KB search. I have
just
| | been a network administrator for 20 years so it is something I have
| | troubleshooted on about 20 different networks since the release of
| Windows
| | 2003. I am sure it is documented on a KB article somewhere or maybe I
| just
| | figured it out from trial and error.
| |
| | ""Ken Zhao [MSFT]"" wrote:
| |
| | > Hi Lara,
| | >
| | > Thanks for your reply and great information sharing. Could you share
| your
| | > links addressing this issue with us?
| | >
| | > Thanks & Regards,
| | >
| | > Ken Zhao
| | >
| | > Microsoft Online Support
| | > Microsoft Global Technical Support Center
| | >
| | > Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
| <http://www.microsoft.com/security>
| | > ====================================================
| | > When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
| so
| | > that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
| | > ====================================================
| | > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
| rights.
| | >

| | > --------------------
| Redirection
| | > Windows
| Group
| | > |
| | > |

| Could
| | > you
| | > server

Boot
| | > mode.

Windows
| | > Vista

| | > <http://www.microsoft.com/security>
| newsreader
| | > so
| | > rights.

| Redirection
| | > gave
| Music,
| | > and
The
| | > first
| they
| | > log
| | > further
| If I
| | > log
| as
| | > the
| | > user
| be
| xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
| EventSourceName="Folder
| UserID="S-1-5-21-1346657567-794517024-1540833222-5556"
| | > />
| Name="EVENT_FDEPLOY_FailedToCreateKnownFolderManager">