Error number: 0x80040707 Description: DLL function call crashed: KERNEL32.Create Process

Reaction score
I Want to Install InstallHirezService.exe" and this massage show up, please can anybody help me ?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :).

Which operating system are you using? This is quite important so that we can give the correct advice.

If you are confident that InstallHirezService.exe is a reputable file, then I would try rebooting in to safe mode, temporarily disable any anti-virus software and UAC. It looks like it's a problem relating to older installer packages. There are quite a few FAQs relating to this error for other applications and those are the suggested steps in most cases.

I would only do this if you 100% trust this application.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :).

Which operating system are you using? This is quite important so that we can give the correct advice.

If you are confident that InstallHirezService.exe is a reputable file, then I would try rebooting in to safe mode, temporarily disable any anti-virus software and UAC. It looks like it's a problem relating to older installer packages. There are quite a few FAQs relating to this error for other applications and those are the suggested steps in most cases.

I would only do this if you 100% trust this application.
I use windows 10... unfortunately i have the same problem :( how to fix that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question