Subject: error messages to forward, several of them

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: W32Time
Event Category: None
Event ID: 36
Date: 7/15/2005
Time: 1:35:26 AM
User: N/A
Computer: JANE-3LXVVEDMRK
The time service has not been able to synchronize the system time for
49152 seconds because none of the time providers has
been able to provide a usable time stamp. The system clock is
unsynchronized.

and another one.....

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Dhcp
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1002
Date: 7/14/2005
Time: 11:53:44 AM
User: N/A
Computer: JANE-3LXVVEDMRK
The IP address lease 192.168.1.101 for the Network Card with network
address 00055D507E70 has been denied by the DHCP server
192.168.1.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message).

and another....
Event Type: Error
Event Source: ipnathlp
Event Category: None
Event ID: 32003
Date: 7/12/2005
Time: 9:33:00 PM
User: N/A
Computer: JANE-3LXVVEDMRK
The Network Address Translator (NAT) was unable to request an
operation of the kernel-mode translation module. This may
indicate misconfiguration, insufficient resources, or an internal error. The
data is the error code.

Data:
0000: 1f 00 00 00 ....

and I get this one often.....

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Service Control Manager
Event Category: None
Event ID: 7026
Date: 7/12/2005
Time: 9:22:44 PM
User: N/A
Computer: JANE-3LXVVEDMRK
The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
Cdrom
redbook

Event Type: Error
Event Source: System Error
Event Category: (102)
Event ID: 1003
Date: 7/12/2005
Time: 8:22:34 PM
User: N/A
Computer: JANE-3LXVVEDMRK
Error code 0000004e, parameter1 00000099, parameter2 00000000,
parameter3 00000000, parameter4 00000000.

Data:
0000: 53 79 73 74 65 6d 20 45 System E
0008: 72 72 6f 72 20 20 45 72 rror Er
0010: 72 6f 72 20 63 6f 64 65 ror code
0018: 20 30 30 30 30 30 30 34 0000004
0020: 65 20 20 50 61 72 61 6d e Param
0028: 65 74 65 72 73 20 30 30 eters 00
0030: 30 30 30 30 39 39 2c 20 000099,
0038: 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 00000000
0040: 2c 20 30 30 30 30 30 30 , 000000
0048: 30 30 2c 20 30 30 30 30 00, 0000
0050: 30 30 30 30 0000

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Disk
Event Category: None
Event ID: 51
Date: 7/11/2005
Time: 8:23:11 AM
User: N/A
Computer: JANE-3LXVVEDMRK
An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\D during a paging
operation.

Data:
0000: 03 00 68 00 01 00 b6 00 ..h...¶.
0008: 00 00 00 00 33 00 04 80 ....3..?