Error Message

Kasey Jennings

Good Morning,
I am trying to make Windows Mail my new mail account. This is the message
that keeps popping up. Does anyone have any idea on how I can get connected?
Thanks in Advance, Kasey

Account: 'Home', Server: 'pop3.zoominternet.net', Protocol: POP3, Server
Response: '-ERR authorization first', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server
Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18

Barb McEvoy

yes i am getting same one and just got off of chat with comcast for 1 hr. and
still not resolved

Gary VanderMolen

@Barb: What makes you think your problem with Comcast is related
to Kasey's problem with ZoomInternet? If you would like some
custom help, start a new thread, describe your issue in detail and
include a verbatim copy of your error message.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)