England Vs Finland

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
It's nice that it's so much warmer now! I hate when it's icy outside, I always worry I'm going to fall over :blush:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
It has taken a while to thaw out the camera and for me to get over the shock of seeing snow here. Poor old Mr Spooky had to fight his way through snowdrifts to get to his cat flap. :lol:

TA67Q2l.jpg

7aPHzuy.jpg

7nNnPLw.jpg

GwzZ31t.jpg

C0dnYJo.jpg

:cool:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
For a second I thought these were recent shots!! :eek: Looks like you had it worse than we did. Do you have any fish in your pond, and did they get through the cold snap ok?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
For a second I thought these were recent shots!! :eek: Looks like you had it worse than we did. Do you have any fish in your pond, and did they get through the cold snap ok?

There are some fish in the pond which is over three feet deep. An some of them have survived, maybe all as there are none floating on the surface. Mind any dead ones may have been cannibalised. :D

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
1Ly2wnv.png

Recent weather observation Helsinki / Kumpula Mon 14.5. 11:10
  • Temperature 26.5 °C
  • Humidity 24%
  • Dew point 4.5 °C
  • Precipitation during the previous hour 0.0 mm (11:00)
  • Wind speed 3 m/s
  • Wind direction east wind (100°)
  • Wind gust 4 m/s
  • Pressure 1023.5 hPa
  • Visibility 27 km
  • Cloud cover sky clear (0/8)
  • Snow depth 0 cm

:wave:

Last edited:

Ask a Question