England Vs Finland

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Well, we try, bit it's snow joke, we don't come close when it comes to flurries of the cold white stuff.

This was today, one minute it's blowing up a storm causing very restricted vision

534.jpg

536.jpg

539.jpg

Then literally ten minutes later out comes the sun

543.jpg

544.jpg

581.jpg

583.jpg

And through it all the South Eastern trains carried on running, unlike their Southern counterparts who downed tools - wimps!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Wow @nivrip what incredible photos! :eek::thumb: The scenery looks absolutely stunning!

Pretty darn cold here today, -4C last time I checked. I'm sure to @Urmas that's practically tropical! :lol:

@floppybootstomp I love your views of the snowy city :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
It snowed again, in Sunnyshining Southport? Everyone knows it does not snow in Sunnyshining Southport, so, I'll just ignore the white stuff on the ground. But, I not meeting my sister for coffee today. :)

where's me skies? :lol:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
My number one favourite thing at the moment is my heatpad - it's like a mini electric blanket that I use for back pain, but at the moment I'm just using it for warmth! Brrrrrr :blush:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Cold as balls here at the moment. Snowed last night and more to follow by all accounts.

Traffic chaos as you would expect as peoples ability to drive seems to disappear completely as soon as more than three flakes of snow land on their windscreen. :mad:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hahaha! :lol:

I just can't get warm today, and I don't think I could possibly add any more layers. Clearly wouldn't survive for long in a cold climate!! :rolleyes:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Well I did teach myself crochet while I was ill... best get cracking!! :D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hasn't gone above minus 4 here all day, blood y brass monkeys

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
It's sooooo windy here today! It's only -1C but feels a lot colder because the wind strips the skin off your face :eek:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
We're due a battering this afternoon apparently. Leaving at 1230. See you on the other side! :lol:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hope you have a safe journey! There seem to have been lots of people stuck in cars on blocked roads, sounds awful.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Hasn't snowed in 24 hours and the temperature has crept up to 2.5C. :)

Spring at last? (probably not) Or is it a false dawn? (probably) :D

Forecast for tomorrow not good. :(

Ask a Question